Armor sorting

Please, can we change it to where our armor is sorted in alphabetical order instead of the order we unlock them? When we got a lot of armor, it gets really difficult to find the piece your looking for.

I have 83 chests and 88 helmets, and it’s already difficult as hell. I feel bad for the guys with everything.

I support this.

Definitely. I’m almost done with unlocking all the armor and helmet. Its a pain in the butt that I have to keep scrolling. If it could be sort alphabetically and each armor has a sub window for skins. That would be a lot easier.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> Definitely. I’m almost done with unlocking all the armor and helmet. Its a pain in the butt that I have to keep scrolling. If it could be sort alphabetically and each armor has a sub window for skins. That would be a lot easier.

Thissss

> 2533274871929668;4:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > Definitely. I’m almost done with unlocking all the armor and helmet. Its a pain in the butt that I have to keep scrolling. If it could be sort alphabetically and each armor has a sub window for skins. That would be a lot easier.
>
>
> Thissss

Thissssss what LOL

Add be great to sort the armors according to this choice, oh and by the way congratulations on your armor count.

Maybe even give us three different ways to sort it
alphabetized
rareity(highest to lowest)
and when you got it unlocked

this way people have some chose in the way they want it to happen

> 2535409103705542;5:
> > 2533274871929668;4:
> > > 2535409103705542;3:
> > > Definitely. I’m almost done with unlocking all the armor and helmet. Its a pain in the butt that I have to keep scrolling. If it could be sort alphabetically and each armor has a sub window for skins. That would be a lot easier.
> >
> >
> > Thissss
>
>
> Thissssss what LOL

Just really agree lol

it should be like Reach, pick an armor and the “variants” are there as an option

You’d think coming from microsoft, they’d know a thing about UI, like the beta menus were a hell of a lot better lol why 343 changed them I’ll never know

The tile system is just brutal for looking for a certain one, the old lists were so much better.