Armor Shade Changes

With the February update. We are getting a re-haul of the colours for our spartans.
This made me a lil curious to compare the two to see what was new and what wasnt.

I was a lil surprised to see a change.
Old and new colours.

While minor. There is a difference between the two. Some shades that appear in the old one dont appear in the new one.
Dont get me wrong I appreciate the change. This will help out loads in machinima and so on.

I do wonder though if we get to keep the old shades if we dont change after the update or if we automatically change into the new shades.

I wish there was an option of weather to have dull or normal colours on some of the skins. Nothing annoys me more than there being a nice armour but for some reason the secondary colour is way darker than I should be.

Crap, thanks to your image I just noticed Teal is gone.

Also, it looks like this is the first time since CE spartans can be actual black.

> 2533274911198538;3:
> Crap, thanks to your image I just noticed Teal is gone.

Well as said there is changes. Sure there is alternatives. But yea. now you now.

> 2533274824175624;2:
> I wish there was an option of weather to have dull or normal colours on some of the skins. Nothing annoys me more than there being a nice armour but for some reason the secondary colour is way darker than I should be.

Yeah i agree, putting a grey secondary color on some armors and they look like black in some way

Yeah, it looks like they focused on providing basic colors and notable character colors than mixes. Maybe a couple of our current colors will reappear, or still be available?

Nooooooo! D:
If Teal isn’t in there then my color scheme is shot. Tha actually kinda sucks :confused:

Olive green!<<<<<<<!!!
And a darker and a new mid shade of each.
White grey black =
=white grey charcoal ‘old black’ and (actual black)

> 2533274983213185;9:
> Olive green!<<<<<<<!!!
> And a darker and a new mid shade of each.
> White grey black =
> =white grey charcoal ‘old black’ and (actual black)

High five for being excited about the same colors as me.

> 2533274881560701;10:
> > 2533274983213185;9:
> > Olive green!<<<<<<And a darker and a new mid shade of each.
> > White grey black =
> > =white grey charcoal ‘old black’ and (actual black)
>
>
> High five for being excited about the same colors as me.

Count me in. I’m going black with Mark V .