Armor Organization Maybe?

So Halo 5 has a lot of armor. Sort of reminds me how the MCC had an absolute ton of nameplates.
Now while all these wonderful options can make our Spartans look great, I feel like the vast expanse could be restructured a bit.
I for one do not enjoy scrolling forever to reach two armors I enjoy wearing but are on opposite sides of my collection. Do you?

I propose that armor be organized into sets by Type.
For example: (Recruit, Aviator, Noble, Valkyrie, etc.)
And since so far pretty much every piece I’ve seen has an alternate pattern, within these sets would be the pattern variations of that type.
For example: (Recruit, Recruit Proven, Recruit Charred, Recruit Marked)

While it may make the sheer scale of your collection less impressive at a glance, actually getting to it and using it should be easier this way.

Maybe if this idea catches on something will actually happen :smiley:

I wouldn’t mind a favourites check box for armour and weapons. The armour one for stuff I might flow between, and weapons for warzone (to make it easier to get that BR or DMR in the menu).

> 2533274878729651;2:
> I wouldn’t mind a favourites check box for armour and weapons. The armour one for stuff I might flow between, and weapons for warzone (to make it easier to get that BR or DMR in the menu).

Favorites would be awesome too. Even less wading through unused armor! :smiley:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Topic got buried very very quickly. Gonna bump once.

> 2533274834643765;4:
>

but… the rules!! :0

Definitely. I would love to see this happen or at least for them to be put in rarity order instead of order of unlock.

This would be a great idea, I was thinking of the exact same idea. Plus when they add more armor over time it’s just going to get worse.

I’m assuming that they will eventually employ a “Sort By” feature, or at least organize then alphabetically.

As of now it’s best to keep it how it is as your newly acquired armor sits at the very end; making it easy to find if you open multiple packs at a time, like myself.

Perhaps even have categories for “Visor type”

As some helmets have no visor, some small, some medium, and some large.

I actually lol’d at the second choice.

I’d also like the color indicator on armors or helms, so I’m not wearing some commoner stuff!

Kidding, i do like that it’s organized from your first to last unlock, but it’s at odds with the app here which is ordered from common to legendary.

> 2533274805762526;10:
> I’d also like the color indicator on armors or helms, so I’m not wearing some commoner stuff!
>
> Kidding, i do like that it’s organized from your first to last unlock, but it’s at odds with the app here which is ordered from common to legendary.

You can actually look at it both alphabetically and in categories of rarity by going to " Collection" scroll all the way right for the more rare stuff ^.-

Dont wear common gear! It’s to common!

Honestly though; I always find it funny when games use “Common” and the like; as people generally want to showcase their highest armor; which, in turn, becomes less rare.

As is the case with the “Ultra-Rare” Teishin which I see every game.

The armor will be impossible to find once we acquire more and more. I iwould like to be able to label them then categorize them and organize them, myself.

Yes please!
Give us more filters/sorting options. Sort after rarity etc etc

> 2533274834038028;13:
> Yes please!
> Give us more filters/sorting options. Sort after rarity etc etc

Again; this CAN already be achieved in the “Collection” tab under customization.

Press “Y” to show only the armors you’ve unlocked.

> 2533274807544947;8:
> I’m assuming that they will eventually employ a “Sort By” feature, or at least organize then alphabetically.
>
> As of now it’s best to keep it how it is as your newly acquired armor sits at the very end; making it easy to find if you open multiple packs at a time, like myself.
>
> Perhaps even have categories for “Visor type”
>
> As some helmets have no visor, some small, some medium, and some large.

And then there are the ones that I refer to as head-shot targets/chrome domes (if its a silver color like my own). Examples of these are EVA, Orbital, and Buccaneer.

> 2533274807544947;14:
> > 2533274834038028;13:
> > Yes please!
> > Give us more filters/sorting options. Sort after rarity etc etc
>
>
> Again; this CAN already be achieved in the “Collection” tab under customization.
>
> Press “Y” to show only the armors you’ve unlocked.

But then you aren’t able to see what it looks like without backing all the way out and then going back in if you wish to change it.

> 2533274867300978;15:
> > 2533274807544947;8:
> > I’m assuming that they will eventually employ a “Sort By” feature, or at least organize then alphabetically.
> >
> > As of now it’s best to keep it how it is as your newly acquired armor sits at the very end; making it easy to find if you open multiple packs at a time, like myself.
> >
> > Perhaps even have categories for “Visor type”
> >
> > As some helmets have no visor, some small, some medium, and some large.
>
>
> And then there are the ones that I refer to as head-shot targets/chrome domes (if its a silver color like my own). Examples of these are EVA, Orbital, and Buccaneer.
>
>
> > 2533274807544947;14:
> > > 2533274834038028;13:
> > > Yes please!
> > > Give us more filters/sorting options. Sort after rarity etc etc
> >
> >
> > Again; this CAN already be achieved in the “Collection” tab under customization.
> >
> > Press “Y” to show only the armors you’ve unlocked.
>
>
> But then you aren’t able to see what it looks like without backing all the way out and then going back in if you wish to change it.

On the first matter; I was including those in large; but I like the idea of a “Chrome Dome” section.

And yeah; the UI still needs a bit of work; at least 343 HAS acknowledged that and said that the December TU will include UI tweaks (no specifics named though)