armor of halo 4

i think 343i should add more armor then halo reach and halo 3 combine to halo 4 even though nobody knows how much armor is going to be in halo 4.

Rogue helmet has priority over everything else. The helmet that was epitome of cool in Halo 3. I was sad it wasn’t Reach and i hope it comes back in Halo 4 (without nerfing its look).

I think for the armour
Helmet wise
343 need to try and fix the visor HUD, so that instead of previous Halo games when you zoom in like without a ranged/scoped weapon so say you were to zoom in with the AR
right? well you know how it’s got that type of screen display in every game

I think they should make it so it adjusts to the helmet’s visor so like for say the Gungnir helmet (Sorry just off the top of my head cos my spartan’s got that) like in the menus for Reach it’s got it’s visor a tiny cirle, like when you zoom in with the AR with that helmet you see a circle and with the Recon helmet kinda the same except with a horizontal oval. Know what I or did i just like screw everyone over with the many words and babbling? :stuck_out_tongue:

> i think 343i should add more armor then halo reach and halo 3 combine to halo 4 even though nobody knows how much armor is going to be in halo 4.

Why, Reach had plenty armor, all it does is take a lot of disc space. If anything, there should be LESS armor…

I’m hoping that the armour will be strictly visual at this point. That being said, I hope it’s all available from the get go, save for purchasing it with whatever. I always thought that rank requirements for visual pieces was a little stupid, but that’s just because I wanted my lunchbox head sooner for as many cR as it cost.

i hope to see an option to change the armor style back to the earlier mks of MJOLNIR armour. the new light nano suit style armour i don’t like

> > i think 343i should add more armor then halo reach and halo 3 combine to halo 4 even though nobody knows how much armor is going to be in halo 4.
>
> Why, Reach had plenty armor, all it does is take a lot of disc space. If anything, there should be LESS armor…

They can put in DLC… and if they end up having enough space, why not?

> Why, Reach had plenty armor, all it does is take a lot of disc space. If anything, there should be LESS armor…

I disagree. I enjoyed going through unlocking the armor, give me more of that.

i brought this topic up because ive heard of players on reach say they wish there was more armor combinations and more cool armor effects so i thought it would be a good thing to talk about this also if you think about it if they were to combine some of the helmets form reach and halo3 like for example take the hyabusa helmet and combine it with the gungunir helmet something like that and i know i spelt the names of the helmets wrong and besides alot of players enjoy going through the armor and making cool combinations if you think about it.