Armor: Novelty or Preference?

Do you want your Spartan to have armor that’s different from everyone else’s, or to match your personal preference? For me, I like to have the most different looking Spartan in the lobby. If I see someone with the same helmet as me, I switch, even if it means going to the default one. With the mass of armor in Halo 4, that shouldn’t be too hard to be different.

I like to be unique. I won’t change because I see someone with my armor too. That’s a rare occurrence.

I want to look like a boss, if someone else in the lobby dawns my armor it just means they have good taste. Fortunately, FOTUS will keep me unique and gentlemanly in Halo 4.

I don’t care what armor anyone else has. I care about my personal preference.

I change my Spartan to the way I like it regardless if anyone else has the same armor. Which is very frequent in reach. Halo 4 looks a lot more promising

How I like it… Why would I change by plain peer pressure to feel on too, not counting things like, everyone has black armour, let’s go black!

In reach, I make my armor based on what pieces I think go well together. I rarely see someone who looks like me, but the closest its ever gotten was a difference in helmet so I guess I see what you mean…

It doesnt really bother me that much. I do hope with Halo 4 that there is a huge selection of armor to choose from.

BUT. I’m always changing my armor anyway because I can never decide on what I actually want to use, and as a result, no-one ever looks exactly like me anyway.

I want to be that one guy, where everyone’s like “Aw snap, that dude with the CQB helmet is coming.” But in actuality, I don’t know what they think.

> I want to look like a boss, if someone else in the lobby dawns my armor it just means they have good taste. Fortunately, FOTUS will keep me unique and gentlemanly in Halo 4.

You done stole my idea.

I stick with armor that I personally think is cool.

All I can say is…ROCKIN’ DAT RECRUIT! But really it’s all down to personal preference.