Armor Not Loading in Waypoint

The armor that I’ve been using on XBL is not shown on Waypoint. I’ve been using it for a couple of days now, but Waypoint only shows the starting Recruit armor. It’s not a huge deal, only a minor annoyance, but I was wondering if anyone else had/has this issue and if anyone has a solution. Thanks.

Same issue here its been 3 days that I do topics without any answer ! Ive tried with my brother account and it does the same thing… Its really annoying in my opinion…

I’m having the same issue as well. Not only does it show me in red recruit armor (which I’m not), it also says that my most used/favorite weapon is the suppressor…which isn’t what I use. Hopefully they fix this soon. It’s rather annoying.

happy to see that I am not the only one !

same here. yall are not the only ones.

I just think that they should update there sticky post with the known issues, the only issue that is listed is the one with problems installing disc 2. And I hope that an update is coming soon…

Same here, I’ve been playing since the day after release and my armor hasnt gotten an update, though my emblem is up to date.

Everything is up to date only the armor isnt and its not all the players that are affected just a few all my friend have there armor updated …

same problem here, had the game since day 1 and still the armor wont update

I just hope that they will address this issue soon.

But i want to know if all of you guys have xbox live gold ? Because im currently on my 14 days trial … Maybe that only the player with trials are affected … Maybe that when i will renew my xbox live its gonna work ?

I had the 14 day free pass and took the offer for 12 months of xbox gold at 20% off. still didn’t upgrade the armor on waypoint. I started at prerelease midnight. I am SR70 now and my armor still shows recruit red armor. all the other stats show right as well. go figure

And when the game was released I had xbox live left for 2 days before it was expired so yeah its not the cause of the problem… Im SR42and I still have nothing, maybe its server side from the waypoint…

I was thinking about something else ! Does anyone of you guys are using usb flash drive to save your game ? I do and I want to know if this is the cause if someone can tell me that they have the same issue with hard drives ?

PS: My brother spartan just got updated but not mine -.-

> I was thinking about something else ! Does anyone of you guys are using usb flash drive to save your game ? I do and I want to know if this is the cause if someone can tell me that they have the same issue with hard drives ?
>
> PS: My brother spartan just got updated but not mine -.-

I use a USB flashdrive and mine is still the red recruit armor. I wonder if that’s the cause…

Hi everybody, my Spartan updated recently, after 4 or 5 days it showing recruit armor. I leveled up a couple times, switched up my armor a bunch, and use a HDD, not a flash drive to save. I don’t know if this helps anyone else or if it means my problem is solved. Hope it helps, and happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

No its not the flash drive the problem because my brother account is fine now and we use the same flash drive so now it only occurs on my account … But im happy to see that with you it got solved ! I will try to erase all my halo 4 content on my xbox and start from fresh just to see if this would work …

I’m having the same problem and I really want to see my character updated…

I will try with a new usb flashdrive today and i will leave my armor for a few days just to see if it will post. I will give an update in a few days to see if this would work.

After erasing everything on the flash drive theres absolutely nothing to do it doesn’t wan’t to show up on the waypoint. Also on my brothers account it doesn’t show up anymore so im pretty sure that the fix for this problem for right now is to get a hard drive. I hope that 343 will do an update to make it work beacause I really dont want to buy a hard drive just to have my character on the waypoint, in reach I had no problem whatsoever with having my armor on the console app or the stats page from bungie and from them.

Briefly to fix this problem you will need to use an actual hard drive. fjlu42 was right in his last post. So no USB flash drives if you want to update your armor on the waypoint.

I guess its then probably because of the USB altough I have no idea how that even make sence. I have the same problem only the emblem gets updated though.