Armor Mods

I need some help with the armor mods. Do these work just like the loadout weapons where you spawn with them every time? I haven’t even paid them any attention until stumbling across them on here today

Yes. They function as loadout equipment. You can equip it when you have the right req level, and it will remain with you until the end of the match regardless of death.

thanks, I don’t see anyone using the grenade ones during a match (splinter or plasma) any suggestions as to which is most beneficial?

> 2535433846507696;2:
> Yes. They function as loadout equipment. You can equip it when you have the right req level, and it will remain with you until the end of the match regardless of death.

They are also all req level 5

I like to go with advanced sensors and a sniper usually nothings funnier then watching people try to assassinate you when you got 40m of radar and you can see it down a scope

Level 5 is not an issue honestly. I love my SMG

If you have a silenced loadout weapon used with advanced sensors, you’re pretty much invisible on radar while walking at normal speed even while jumping, clambering, and shooting. Pretty sweet and my go to loadout.

sounds like a great idea, especially for defending your base

> 2533274811192667;3:
> thanks, I don’t see anyone using the grenade ones during a match (splinter or plasma) any suggestions as to which is most beneficial?

I always switch to Splinter grenade mod as soon as I hit level 5 REQ. You start to see more and more vehicle at that point and Splinter grenade are best to counter them

some of them are actual game changers like upgraded shields, medic, advanced sensors. you should pair them with specific weapons. like advanced sensors with suppressed dmr and suppressed br if I am on Noctus if not then suppressed AR or suppressed SMG. This way you stay off the radar unless your sprinting and you can see everyone on your radar regardless of what their doing, above, below, running, not shooting, crouching everyone will show up and the only way they can pick you is if you start sprinting. this loadout is OP in the right hands, designed for infiltrating bases and stealth caps.

just make sure you have two suppressed weapons. Cause I have gone like 30-2 with this on Noctus and it doesn’t cost anything as far as reqs go.

can you stack them? How many can you use at a time?

> 2533274811192667;3:
> thanks, I don’t see anyone using the grenade ones during a match (splinter or plasma) any suggestions as to which is most beneficial?

The Sprinting increased and jumping higher armor mod is one of my personal favorites, and the Splinter grenades can help with securing bases in Warzone by blocking entrances. All comes down to preferences and loadout choosing in the end I guess.

> 2533274811192667;3:

If I see a lot of vehicle activity I’ll switch to a Splinter Grenade loadout. The EMP effect on vehicles makes for quick takedowns.

WHY CAN"T WE GET PRELOADS! I’d really like it if I could have presets to pick at various levels, I’ll be at lvl 7 like “wait…I could have better radar!”

Personally like the radar one for a few reasons; both in terms of usefulness and in secondary impacts on me as a player.
Gameplay in warzone:

• it is useful not getting assassinated cause you are aiming down the sight - the range of 25m is a little short someone can easily sprint/charge in with little warning, 40m is generally enough to plan out a response
    For arena - as the maps are so much smaller and the radar range is smaller it almost feels like I am using the same radar all the time - some of the other perks make you want to lean back on them so you expect that second boost or better shields even though they aren’t there

I should probably mess with some of the other mods but I primarily use upgraded thrusters, every once in a while I’ll use increased sprint or upgraded armor upgraded thrusters is good just because you don’t have to slow down to recharge your shields

Thanks for all the info everyone. I did not know about the EMP effect on vehicles either. Looks like lots of splinter grenades for me!

> 2533274796410651;15:
> I should probably mess with some of the other mods but I primarily use upgraded thrusters, every once in a while I’ll use increased sprint or upgraded armor upgraded thrusters is good just because you don’t have to slow down to recharge your shields

I can imagine. as soon as I get that armor mod I think I will run that every time all the time.

Some also help with general elusiveness or ease of movement like upgraded thrusters and one that makes you jump higher (forgot what it is called) which help with moving around the map more easily or dodging opponents in ways they might not expect. In Warzone Assault the extra frag grenade mod is very useful bc you can spawn with 2 frags and easily find more to clear out enemies around corners or large groups. The earlier comments outlined some other effective uses and their effectiveness depends on your ability to find a way to make them effective

armor mods are like basically like halo’s version of perks from COD

I generally play regular warzone, I should try the extra frags in assault, plus they can be shorter games.