Armor mod that enables dual wielding at a cost.

If I remember correctly, Master Chief received an upgrade to allow him to dual wield. To bring dual wielding back, it should only be enabled in warzone as an armor mod. However the user should not be able to use smart scope, have higher recoil than normal, player drops left hand weapon if the user melees or clambers, range is lower than standard, and reloading takes longer. Another thing is that it should be a Mythic Legendary req item. :smiley: Thoughts?

Not mythic but legendary. or maybe mythic, good idea either way

Or the weapon damage could be halved while you’re dual-wielding. So it would basically just be cosmetic, that works, right?

So you’re suggesting something useless. A lot of cons and no pros.

I like this idea, but yes a lot of cons. Needs more pros.

> 2533274861813747;5:
> I like this idea, but yes a lot of cons. Needs more pros.

> 2533274847916490;4:
> So you’re suggesting something useless. A lot of cons and no pros.

Well the only pro is you get 2x the DPS lets say for example dual wielding SMG. Already its a huge plus as you spend the same amount of ammo at a higher rate, making kills a lot quicker which is the purpose of dual wielding. Noob combo becomes even more efficient. Dual wielding higher tier reqs like the Hailstorm? All of it is implied when Dual wielding is brought up.

Lol do people seriously need the pros listed for them? Hahaha oh man just imagine advanced sensors with suppressed SMG and a damage boost. Extremely fast kills completely under the radar, for one example.

Edit minus the advanced sensor mod forgot OP introduced this dual wielding as a mod itself.

Oh yeah dual wielding SMG’s sounds just great!

As if the SMG spray and pray in warzone isn’t bad enough already…
But i have to agree this would be very appealing to the people that cant aim, you know? the people that spartan charge around the map? the people that use SMG+AR loadouts? the people that use SMG’s in general. I bet they would like it.

Just give everyone dual wield SAW’s or wait no even better dual wield answers with extended mags and mount a turret on their heads so they can finally reach 30 kills.
Also add armor lock for great gameplay purposes.
While you’re at it dont forget jet packs.

Come on guys together we can turn this game into a dead island zombie slaughter apocalypse game.

WOOOOOHOOOO

Dual wielding armor mod? Im in

> 2533274873365811;7:
> Lol do people seriously need the pros listed for them? Hahaha oh man just imagine advanced sensors with suppressed SMG and a damage boost. Extremely fast kills completely under the radar, for one example.
>
> Edit minus the advanced sensor mod forgot OP introduced this dual wielding as a mod itself.

could just crouch suppressed smg or active camo dual wield. Dual wielding weapons and possibilities are like the benefits that are already implied and is left to the user for ideas since we have different tiers of weapons. Not only that, imagine dual wielding stabilizers SMGs. which would pretty much eliminate or lower the recoil.

> 2533274944443710;8:
> Oh yeah dual wielding SMG’s sounds just great!
>
> As if the SMG spray and pray in warzone isn’t bad enough already…
> But i have to agree this would be very appealing to the people that cant aim, you know? the people that spartan charge around the map? the people that use SMG+AR loadouts? the people that use SMG’s in general. I bet they would like it.
>
> Just give everyone dual wield SAW’s or wait no even better dual wield answers with extended mags and mount a turret on their heads so they can finally reach 30 kills.
> Also add armor lock for great gameplay purposes.
> While you’re at it dont forget jet packs.
>
> Come on guys together we can turn this game into a dead island zombie slaughter apocalypse game.
>
> WOOOOOHOOOO

For spray n pray smg, it requires spending the whole entire clip. Losing range in dual wielding along with higher recoil would make spray n pray less likely. Dual wielders can be easily countered by the spartan chargers and ground pounders, because it still takes awhile for SMG to bring down someone’s shields and to even take them down. Dual SMG makes the process faster. And when it comes to reqs, you would have to spend 6 req points to dual wield Needlers. Huge cost for faster kills. Or you could pick them off the floor. The idea of dual wielding was to hold weapons that can be single handled. Dual wielding saws is overkill.

Two Silent SMGs and you’re basically beyond CoD levels of TTK while being under the radar.

I spend less than half the clip on one gun to kill.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> Or the weapon damage could be halved while you’re dual-wielding. So it would basically just be cosmetic, that works, right?

And force me to use the noob combo to be ammo effective.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> Or the weapon damage could be halved while you’re dual-wielding. So it would basically just be cosmetic, that works, right?

Dual wielding was meant to increase DPS while taking on a huge trade off. If it was an armor mod, its benefits has to weigh more than its trade offs, much like the other armor mods, but still makes the other armor mods a viable option depending on your play style. Like the speed booster mod allows better movement speed and increased jump height which made getting to the top of the garage from the lookout easier. Without it, you would have to crouch jump and then clamber. With lowered range while dual wield and slightly higher recoil, thrusting backwards can make the dual wielder ineffective and can be easily taken down, but can be good at capturing or defending the base. At range, it would fall to the BR and DMR while depending on the player. So it depends on how you use it.