Armor mod: Duel wielding

if we can’t have duel wielding part of our Spartan. Then what we can have armor mod that lets you duel wield.

Nah, that wouldn’t work. Halo 5 isn’t balanced in a way that’d allow for dual wielding; two Magnums would kill way too fast, one Magnum and one BPR even faster, two Needlers… you get the deal.

It worked in Halo 2 and 3 because the games were built on the mechanic.

Seems too powerful for an armor mod. I wouldn’t mind seeing duel wielding return, but this isn’t the way to do it IMO.

Hmmm, no. Everyone will use this armor mod and it has the potential to cause problems in the game. Especially when you can select your reqs from a req station. And then people would be spamming automatic weapons for easy kills. And when those people get owned by a pro who knows how to out-smart dual-wielders.

What would happen if you can duel wield void tears? I would want to test that.

> 2535409489305717;5:
> What would happen if you can duel wield void tears? I would want to test that.

Nothing specific. The person you shoot it at would just die twice as fast… which is the balance concern.

I wish the brute plasma rifle was dual wielded by default. It is laughably bad outside of ambushing. I think the only time I have been killed by it is while at a req station standing still.

> 2533274797149385;7:
> I wish the brute plasma rifle was dual wielded by default. It is laughably bad outside of ambushing. I think the only time I have been killed by it is while at a req station standing still.

Imagine the SMG and Brute Plasma rifle duelwielded. That would so a good combo.

Let’s see…I wish you could duel wield scourge of fire…

> 2533274861074099;9:
> Let’s see…I wish you could duel wield scourge of fire…

Don’t think that’s possiable.

> 2533274797149385;7:
> I wish the brute plasma rifle was dual wielded by default. It is laughably bad outside of ambushing. I think the only time I have been killed by it is while at a req station standing still.

It strips shields in four shots and takes another 8 to kill for a total of 12 shots (iirc). The best way to use it is as an “automatic plasma pistol”; basically, just strip shields with it and switch to a headshot-capable weapon. Against shielded targets too strong for a single Plasma Pistol overcharge, the Brute Plasma Rifle is arguably better.

> 2535409489305717;10:
> > 2533274861074099;9:
> > Let’s see…I wish you could duel wield scourge of fire…
>
>
> Don’t think that’s possiable.

Oh I know…but itd be so much fun…

> 2533274861074099;12:
> > 2535409489305717;10:
> > > 2533274861074099;9:
> > > Let’s see…I wish you could duel wield scourge of fire…
> >
> >
> > Don’t think that’s possiable.
>
>
> Oh I know…but itd be so much fun…

What about duel wielding endgame ad vitorians.

> 2535409489305717;13:
> > 2533274861074099;12:
> > > 2535409489305717;10:
> > > > 2533274861074099;9:
> > > > Let’s see…I wish you could duel wield scourge of fire…
> > >
> > >
> > > Don’t think that’s possiable.
> >
> >
> > Oh I know…but itd be so much fun…
>
>
> What about duel wielding endgame ad vitorians.

I would love switching between shots of endgame lol

This is definitely one of those mechanics that I never want to see return to Halo. It offers absolutely nothing positive to gameplay/does nothing but throw a spanner in the works of weapon balance.

Contrary to what some may believe, it doesn’t make combat more varied (or at least not in any meaningful way). Any combination of weapons that can be employed with DW can also be done without DW (and this doesn’t force the individual weapons into irrelevance).

When a mechanic offers no real positives, why would anyone want it added as an optional mod?

> 2535440283237581;15:
> This is definitely one of those mechanics that I never want to see return to Halo. It offers absolutely nothing positive to gameplay/does nothing but throw a spanner in the works of weapon balance.
>
> Contrary to what some may believe, it doesn’t make combat more varied (or at least not in any meaningful way). Any combination of weapons that can be employed with DW can also be done without DW (and this doesn’t force the individual weapons into irrelevance).
>
> When a mechanic offers no real positives, why would anyone want it added as an optional mod?

Instant noob combos, and a super needler

> 2533274861074099;16:
> > 2535440283237581;15:
> > This is definitely one of those mechanics that I never want to see return to Halo. It offers absolutely nothing positive to gameplay/does nothing but throw a spanner in the works of weapon balance.
> >
> > Contrary to what some may believe, it doesn’t make combat more varied (or at least not in any meaningful way). Any combination of weapons that can be employed with DW can also be done without DW (and this doesn’t force the individual weapons into irrelevance).
> >
> > When a mechanic offers no real positives, why would anyone want it added as an optional mod?
>
>
> Instant noob combos, and a super needler

Duelwielding Hail storms would be so op.

Let me remind you guys this is for WARZONE and warzone is suppose to be chaotic and unbalanced.

How about that it lets you wield two weapons BUT it has a significant effect on your DPS, Fire rate and adds extra recoil because of 1 hand handling? With great armor mods, come great nerfs.

> 2535447480293666;19:
> How about that it lets you wield two weapons BUT it has a significant effect on your DPS and Fire rate? With great armor mods, come great nerfs.

Halo 2A MP did the Fire rate thing so it should just affect that.