armor mailing error?

Just now, I checked the armor build thing changing things up but then I found…the katanna and the security helmet!? The weird thing is that I only have 905 G and 44 achievements…So here is my question: did 343 or bungie lower the standards to get certain pieces of armor or is it just a glitch? I’m not complaining [I have been trying to get them for a while], I am just curious.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot. Feel free to check the achievements.

http://bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=ShapelessHor

EDIT 2: Wow, 20 views in the past hour and no one knows. I guess it is just a glitch. But if it is some weird bungie/343 thing, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Quick question, why be concerned about what armor in Halo 3 is available for you?

I am just curious and considering I will play 3 until halo 4. It is pretty cool I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

> I am just curious and considering I will play 3 until halo 4. It is pretty cool I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

The Katana & Security helmet became rather buggy once the DLC was released add an exta 750G, in your current state, they will come & go without notice.

The only way to permanently keep both the helmet & Katana is to unlock ALL 49 ORIGINAL achievements.

Ya I got both and I don’t have the 1000 gamer score on Halo 3 either. It glitches out though. The Katana will stay on my back for many games then suddenly disappear for one and come back in the next game.