Armor Lock NOT in Halo 4

Armor Lock is 100% confirmed to NOT be in Halo 4.

> > Although no mention of armour lock coming back, they know we hate it.
> >
> > Yeah, no Firefight. Hopefully Spartan Ops can fill that void.
>
> Armor Lock is gone. Spartan Ops will scratch that and other itches.

Source:

Figured but glad it’s confirmed. My biggest gripe with armor lock is while using a ghost or warthog.

Are the people on this page trolling? They seem to be annoyed that Armour Lock was removed…

It’s been confirmed: Armor Lock is gone for good!

thats they only thing that 343 did that people asked for. I’m happy that it wont make a return but there is still all that other crap

Thank the prophets…

Why can I never see single posts from Neogaf like this one?? What does it say?

> Why can I never see single posts from Neogaf like this one?? What does it say?

Frankie: “Armor Lock is gone. Spartan Ops will scratch that and other itches.”

In it’s place, a whole new set of BS.

> Thank the prophets…

Weren’t they a bunch of old lying -Yoinks-? Why would you thank them?

> > Why can I never see single posts from Neogaf like this one?? What does it say?
>
> Frankie: Armor Lock is gone. Spartan Ops will scratch that and other itches.

Ohh goodness :slight_smile: Thanks

Need a new pair of jeans.

> In it’s place, a whole new set of BS.

Get out of here with that negativity. Have a little faith. OR wait til you see actual gameplay.

Nice, Shame about the x-ray vison and the Instant Respwan and the Perks and the other armor abillities and the progression system. I’m not making this up these things are actually going to be in a Halo game!

One Step forward FIVE steps back.

i am hoping this will restore some faith the halo community had lost in halo 4. frankie is definitely soothing frayed nerves! lol

> > In it’s place, a whole new set of BS.
>
> Get out of here with that negativity. Have a little faith. OR wait til you see actual gameplay.

Why don’t you get out of here with your positivity?

Although I never hated it as much as the rest of the community, i am glad that it isn’t in Halo 4!

> > Thank the prophets…
>
> Weren’t they a bunch of old lying -Yoinks-? Why would you thank them?

atleast they lied less then the people who said halo 4 will be competitive and reamin to core halo gameplay

I like Armor Lock :frowning:

Fiouuuuu!!! That was VERY GOOD