Armor from previous Halo's?

Will my armor from Halo three and Halo for carry over to the Master chief collection? I have armor that I have worked very hard for and probably can’t get it all again

I’m unsure about this but I believe you’ll be given all armor right off the bat. But you’ll have to wear them in their correct sets.

Yeah, that’s how they announced it at E3 this year

> 2533274814481782;2:
> I’m unsure about this but I believe you’ll be given all armor right off the bat. But you’ll have to wear them in their correct sets.

well that’s just yoinking stupid… i mean on there part not yours

To be honest, I kind of prefer it that way. In my opinion, Halo 4 suffered from having too many armor combinations that were just not distinctive enough. Back in Reach, the armor was just a lot more diverse, or at least it seemed it to me. I know that personally, I never found a set I could be content with for long as I tried to mix and match pieces I liked. I hope this simplified approach makes it easier to stick to a set this time around.

> 2533274907453824;1:
> Will my armor from Halo three and Halo for carry over to the Master chief collection? I have armor that I have worked very hard for and probably can’t get it all again

Probably not

oh well, maybe in halo 5

> 2533274843268349;3:
> Yeah, that’s how they announced it at E3 this year

Has this been actually confirmed? Link?

> 2533274907453824;1:
> Will my armor from Halo three and Halo for carry over to the Master chief collection? I have armor that I have worked very hard for and probably can’t get it all again

Yeahh… No it’s not going to transfer. Plus does it affect you that much? You’re going to have hundreds of options to choose from, I’m sure you can move on from your 2007 armor to something more fresh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: