armor effects in halo 4?

the title pretty much says it all, will there be armor effects in halo 4? and if so how many? will we be able to customize these armor effects or will they be pre-determined in much the same way as reach?

no one knows

Armor Ability:
Your Corpse is replaced by a hologram of a Moa…that doesn’t do anything, it just sits there…flaps it’s wings…screeches… and dissapeares after 30 seconds
:stuck_out_tongue:

some of them were a little annoying, like that Inclement weather…i could never find their god dang head in that stupid cloud!

> no one knows

awww too bad, I thought armor effect were one of the coolest things about halo reach. it would be a real shame to not have them in halo 4.

I hope they are, I liked them quite a bit.

> Armor Ability:
> Your Corpse is replaced by a hologram of a Moa…that doesn’t do anything, it just sits there…flaps it’s wings…screeches… and dissapeares after 30 seconds
> :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
>
> <mark>some of them were a little annoying, like that Inclement weather…i could never find their god dang head in that stupid cloud!</mark>

I NEVER understood how this happened to people…

Must be an isolated thing, ever since using IC, I noticed that my rate of getting headshotted, has gone down BY AN AMAZING 0%!!!

OT: I hope so, or some similar version of them.

I fear they might be replaced by Armor Skins.

yeah the only thing I didn’t like about the armor effects in halo reach was that they didn’t have enough of them lol. to me I thought having armor effects in halo 4 would be pretty much a tradition since it worked so well in reach.

btw if they do give us armor effects I would like it if they let us customize them, what would be the trouble of letting us choose between red hearts or blue hears? or how about we could make the IC weather have pink or red lightning instead of blue? to me I think armor effects are the -yoink-.

Let me just pop in my Halo 4 disc and check…

No, but seriously, I think there will be a few like grunt birthday part which was pretty cool and stuff like that. Probably either nothing major or nothing at all.

> Let me just pop in my Halo 4 disc and check…
>
> No, but seriously, I think there will be a few like grunt birthday part which was pretty cool and stuff like that. Probably either nothing major or nothing at all.

well I’m not exactly expecting them to have hundreds of different ones to choose from or anything but I’d like it if they gave us a fair amount of them unlike halo reach did.

I know that there is some armor abilities there is hologram, thruster pack(it propels you forward really fast), hard light shield(temporarily protects the user you are not invincible like armor lock but you can take a beating), and Promethean vision(a thermal vision you can see through walls and outline enemies in a red line. By the way you can now sprint with out having the armor ability. So that is going to be really cool. Those are the armor abilities that 343 and E3 has released. So we know that it comes from a reliable source.

> I know that there is some armor abilities there is hologram, thruster pack(it propels you forward really fast), hard light shield(temporarily protects the user you are not invincible like armor lock but you can take a beating), and Promethean vision(a thermal vision you can see through walls and outline enemies in a red line. By the way you can now sprint with out having the armor ability. So that is going to be really cool. Those are the armor abilities that 343 and E3 has released. So we know that it comes from a reliable source.

Armor EFFECTS are NOT Armor ABILITIES!!!

> > I know that there is some armor abilities there is hologram, thruster pack(it propels you forward really fast), hard light shield(temporarily protects the user you are not invincible like armor lock but you can take a beating), and Promethean vision(a thermal vision you can see through walls and outline enemies in a red line. By the way you can now sprint with out having the armor ability. So that is going to be really cool. Those are the armor abilities that 343 and E3 has released. So we know that it comes from a reliable source.
>
> Armor EFFECTS are NOT Armor ABILITIES!!!

lol, armor effects are completely different from armor abilities.

armor effects-confetti, pestilence, hearts, and inclement weather.

armor abilities-sprint, armor lock, cloak, jet pack, evade, and bubble shield.

> > > I know that there is some armor abilities there is hologram, thruster pack(it propels you forward really fast), hard light shield(temporarily protects the user you are not invincible like armor lock but you can take a beating), and Promethean vision(a thermal vision you can see through walls and outline enemies in a red line. By the way you can now sprint with out having the armor ability. So that is going to be really cool. Those are the armor abilities that 343 and E3 has released. So we know that it comes from a reliable source.
> >
> > Armor EFFECTS are NOT Armor ABILITIES!!!
>
> lol, armor effects are completely different from armor abilities.
>
> armor effects-confetti, pestilence, hearts, and inclement weather.
>
> armor abilities-sprint, armor lock, cloak, jet pack, evade, and bubble shield.

You really think the font-size and bold didn’t get the point across???

Yeah, I probably should’ve combined them…

I kind of hope they come back but I wont cry if not .

losers ya ll are some crybabies

> losers ya ll are some crybabies

because I want something in the game? yeah I guess I’m considered a crybaby if I were to say that I want the BR to be brought back in halo 4 as well.

haters gonna hate lovers gonna love I suppose.

I have to say that he didn’t have to call you guys crybabies I’m sorry about my mistake I was reading Twizzted’s post and didn’t realize that we were talking about armor effects and not armor abilities sorry for my mistake. General Austin8 didn’t really have to call you guys losers and crybabies, hes my cousin so be sure that i’ll get him back for that. I promise you that.