Armor effects in halo 4

Like in Reach but more
I was thinking either a mini “HALO” above your head
Or being infected with the flood

I was thinking maybe a small spartan teabagging your head.

Or it could be like pestilence(flies) except pickles would fall out, and it would make your enemies slip on the pickle juice

A Halo would be a perfect AE. Here’s what I want to see:
-Halo
-Halo that’s an actual Halo Ring! And it explodes when you die, like an actual Halo Ring being destroyed (not an actual explosion, just pretty).
-Rain cloud above the player’s head, raining. Cloud could have a frowney face.
-Googly eyes on visor
-Smiley face on visor
-Arrow protruding from knee
-X-ray (slightly transparent armor with faint skeleton visible inside)
-Tail protruding from back of suit (like Goku in DBZ)

I also want to see more helmets like the “Haunted” helmet. Top of helmet missing and brain showing, possibly?

> A Halo would be a perfect AE. Here’s what I want to see:
> -Halo
> -Halo that’s an actual Halo Ring! And it explodes when you die, like an actual Halo Ring being destroyed (not an actual explosion, just pretty).
> -Rain cloud above the player’s head, raining. Cloud could have a frowney face.
> -Googly eyes on visor
> -Smiley face on visor
> -Arrow protruding from knee
> -X-ray (slightly transparent armor with faint skeleton visible inside)
> -Tail protruding from back of suit (like Goku in DBZ)
>
> I also want to see more helmets like the “Haunted” helmet. Top of helmet missing and brain showing, possibly?

I lolled so much.

> A Halo would be a perfect AE. Here’s what I want to see:
> -Halo
> -Halo that’s an actual Halo Ring! And it explodes when you die, like an actual Halo Ring being destroyed (not an actual explosion, just pretty).
> -Rain cloud above the player’s head, raining. Cloud could have a frowney face.
> -Googly eyes on visor
> -Smiley face on visor
> -Arrow protruding from knee
> -X-ray (slightly transparent armor with faint skeleton visible inside)
> -Tail protruding from back of suit (like Goku in DBZ)
>
> I also want to see more helmets like the “Haunted” helmet. Top of helmet missing and brain showing, possibly?

I used to be good at Halo, then I took an arrow to the knee.
But no seriously, I totally agree, I would love armor affects in Halo 4. It’d be really cool if you could have two at a time. For example, Inclement Weather and the Blue Flaming Helmet. That would be awesome!!