ARMOR EFFECT CONFIRMED !!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not link to (or discuss) inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

Not sure if serious or not.

In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.

This is just my opinion so don’t take offence

Nice source you got there…oh wait

> In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
>
> This is just my opinion so don’t take offence

I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .

Last week I met Mark Zuckerberg and he told me Facebook will be down in 2 days ! -IMAO

>

Wat.

> >
>
> Wat.

Thursday night when 343 was playing Halo Reach . Every third or fourth thursday of the month they play Reach with the cummunity . You send them a message saying you want to play . If you are lucky you get picked .

An Armor Effect is different than an Armor Ability. An Effect is like a flaming head. Not saying I buy the OP, but just saying.

> > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> >
> > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
>
> I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .

If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?

> >
>
> Wat.

On Thursday there was a community playdate with 343i employees.

> > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > >
> > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> >
> > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
>
> If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?

Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth

> > > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> > >
> > > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
> >
> > If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?
>
> Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth

If you say so, then it must be true!!!
I’m convinced !!!

/sarcasm

> > > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> > >
> > > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
> >
> > If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?
>
> Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth

There will most likely be Armour effects in Halo 4 but you have to understand its hard for people to believe it is the truth with the little info we have.

> > > > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> > > >
> > > > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
> > >
> > > If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?
> >
> > Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth
>
> If you say so, then it must be true!!!
> I’m convinced !!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> /sarcasm

Beieve what you wish but i promise i am not lying . If i where lying i could come up with a better story then this . It is the truth .

> > > > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> > > >
> > > > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
> > >
> > > If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?
> >
> > Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth
>
> There will most likely be Armour effects in Halo 4 but you have to understand its hard for people to believe it is the truth with the little info we have.

I understand you not believing me . If i had not heard it myself i might not believe . The only reason for this post was to give the cummunity info . I was sure glad to hear somthing new .

Maybe they said it just to rile up the forums, mean while they sit back and admit their work.

If there is any form of an armor ability in Halo 4, me, and hundreds of thousands of other people are friggin done with this series. I hope 343 understands this and doesn’t make any stupid moves. Halo is one terrible game away from becoming the laughing stock of competitive gaming.

Armor effect=/=Armor Ability. Effects are like Inclement Weather and flamming helmet, abilities are the special power ups.

> > > > > > In all honestly I’ll wait for 343i to confirm what is and isn’t going to be in Halo 4 and I doubt a 343i employee would tell you that with 343i being extremely secretive with Halo 4.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is just my opinion so don’t take offence
> > > > >
> > > > > I will admit The evidence is slim i am just telling you what i heard .
> > > >
> > > > If you want some advice, you should keep things like this to your self, why? well the community here including me wont believe you and will most likely flame you for it. And I bet you don’t want to be constantly having heated discussions/arguments with everyone here?
> > >
> > > Okey . But believe it or not it is the truth
> >
> > There will most likely be Armour effects in Halo 4 but you have to understand its hard for people to believe it is the truth with the little info we have.
>
> I understand you not believing me . If i had not heard it myself i might not believe . The only reason for this post was to give the cummunity info . I was sure glad to hear somthing new .

I bet you were happy to hear something because I know I would have and the community would be jumping in and out of their seats with joy about info regarding Halo 4 but because the news isn’t coming from 343i themselves then your going have a bit of a problem with the community. If you did get some info then that’s great you have something to look forward to even more.

PS: I wouldn’t of asked them about info… That’s a lie yes I would have but I would have asked for a job more then anything.