Armor Customization (speculation)

***On the bright side of the boards…(thought I’d mix things up a bit)

I for one, love to customize things (lets not get into weapon mods or attachments, thats for a different time) and mold them into something that represents and fits me and thus I love customizing my armor.

Im sure we all do and would like to see what the community is hoping for in the new Armory.

I would like to see legs and forearms to be an option along with maybe your back as well as camo such as patterns :slight_smile:

Discuss away!

All of these new customizations options sound great.

As long as we don’t have custom weapons I am fine.

Yeah, i dont care for weapon upgrades (in Halo)

new armor will be sick i hope they have an unfathomably amount of armor so every one can have what they want and not see a bunch of people that look just like them

Weapon customization is awesome SO LONG AS ITS ONLY AESTHETIC!! Seriously, there are some awesome AR concept arts on google.

> Weapon customization is awesome SO LONG AS ITS ONLY AESTHETIC!! Seriously, there are some awesome AR concept arts on google.

Yeah i suppose that would be pretty awsome, just as long as they dont deviate too far from the original weapon of course :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just paint it black.

> I’d just paint it black.

I see what you did there.

> I’d just paint it black.

I see wat u did there…

HA luigi beat me to it!

I always saw Halo as an armor customization type of game. As long as they keep that going I will be fine with some new parts here and there. Getting into weapons though, doesn’t sound like the halo I know and love. It would really remind me of COD and that gets me really annoyed sometimes…

I had some armory ideas

I was thinking a new section: Armor detail (no, not Halo 3’s armor detail)

My ideas of option in this section would be along the lines of:

Battle damaged/burned armor detail

Mud on the boots

Grass stains on the boots

Red human blood on the feet and hands

Purple elite blood on the feet and hands

Stuff like that. Stuff that makes more sense than armor effects, but is still pushing the lines of armor customization.

> I had some armory ideas
>
> I was thinking a new section: Armor detail (no, not Halo 3’s armor detail)
>
> My ideas of option in this section would be along the lines of:
>
> Battle damaged/burned armor detail
>
> Mud on the boots
>
> Grass stains on the boots
>
> Red human blood on the feet and hands
>
> Purple elite blood on the feet and hands
>
> Stuff like that. Stuff that makes more sense than armor effects, but is still pushing the lines of armor customization.

This is exactly the stuff I would like to see as well :slight_smile:

Honestly I don’t think we need any more customization after Reach. We have pretty much the entire suit to customize. We just need more variety.

if I cant have the customization option to change my spartan to some other species, what in the world makes me think Spartan armor customization will be even somewhat like Halo 3’s?

> Honestly I don’t think we need any more customization after Reach. We have pretty much the entire suit to customize. We just need more variety.

The entire suit?? All we can change is the helmet, chest, shoulders, some thigh accessories, and some arm accessories. As time goes one we must not settle for ok, we must keep moving and making more. By Halo6 I hope we can customize everything we see, players wont even have the same feet, maybe even the black under armour will be changeable.

> > Honestly I don’t think we need any more customization after Reach. We have pretty much the entire suit to customize. We just need more variety.
>
> The entire suit?? All we can change is the helmet, chest, shoulders, some thigh accessories, and some arm accessories. As time goes one we must not settle for ok, we must keep moving and making more. By Halo6 I hope we can customize everything we see, players wont even have the same feet, maybe even the black under armour will be changeable.

xD as ridiculous as that is I truly do hope thats what happens haha

> > I’d just paint it black.
>
> I see wat u did there…
>
> HA luigi beat me to it!

^.^

i want to beable to have a nice new shine suit XD and a grungy battle damage suit choice

I’m up for custom weapons, as long as it doesn’t change at all, liek you can change the color of a stripe on it or put you emblem on it or something.