Armor customization sets in Halo 5?

Recently Josh Holmes had tweeted that the armor in Halo 5 was going to be a “Variety of sets” as opposed to the traditional mix and match armor system that Halo 3 and onward had implemented.
Now I know Halo isn’t supposed to be a “Barbie simulator” but I enjoyed being able to mix and match my armor as much as I wanted. Especially in Halo: Reach.
The entire idea behind “Armor Sets” simply makes me cringe.

Please don’t make the armor in sets, 343.
It’s total step back from what Halo 4 armor had to offer, and it’s still essentially the same art style.

I think he’s referring to what we saw in the beta. There are sets of armour, but you can mix and match the helmet and body. For example, there is an Athlon Body and Athlon Helmet that go together, but you can use the Athlon helmet with the Warrior body if you wanted to.

> 2533274878211546;2:
> I think he’s referring to what we saw in the beta. There are sets of armour, but you can mix and match the helmet and body. For example, there is an Athlon Body and Athlon Helmet that go together, but you can use the Athlon helmet with the Warrior body if you wanted to.

The body part is what I was essentially referring to. I’d like to be able to have something like Recon shoulders, Nightfall chest and Helioskrill arms.