Armor customization revamp for Halo 3 and 4?

According to what has been released in regards to seasons for MCC, it appears that armor for future games would not qualify since they are already unlocked. But since the entire Reach system is being added with the update with its traditional customization style, what is the chance of seeing an eventual update for Halo 3 and Halo 4’s armor systems? Could we see the traditional customizations systems make a return along with a customs browser?

> Q. Will Halo 3 armor be fixed too? I really want to mix and match sets instead of having presets like MCC currently has.
>
> A. Priority one is getting MCC from Xbox One to PC in the right way, as a great PC experience. The current development roadmap for launch doesn’t include re-doing how Halo 3 customziation works within MCC but we know this is something fans have been asking for and we will continue to evaluate options for the future. We would like to deliver multi-part armor customization. Halo: Reach will be the first title to support this and we will investigate what is possible for other titles that included armor pieces.
>
> - ske7ch, MCC PC, Halo: Reach, and Halo Insider AMA, 19/3/19

As far as I know that’s the latest info snippet we have on it but I’d gladly be proven wrong.

I hope so and there are other variants of the armors that they could add like in halo 4 there were a lot of variants of armor. And there are still some armors missing from halo mcc from halo 4. I only know halo 4 because that was my first halo game unfortunately I never got to play og halo 2,3. So hopefully those games get the same treatment as halo reach armor system in mcc