ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION IN HALO 5 GUARDIANS

I absolutely LOVE customization in games. Many people hate how 343 made load outs but I think they are good just the way they are. When I was watching the Halo Online trailer during the armor customization screens in the bottom of the screen you can see that it says you can edit multiple suits. I for one think this is a great idea! 343 has announced that you could get armor sets in those packs you’ll get when you rank up or play Warzone so I’m assuming theres going to be a lot of armor customization like in Reach and 4. From what we’ve seen so far of armor in halo 5 especially the Locke armor set and the Noble armor set I don’t know how I would be able to choose just one. The Breaker armor set (which was announced with the Noble armor set) is in Halo Online as well. If 343 is withdrawing ideas from Halo Online PLEASE LET US EDIT MULTIPLE SUITS! I just think that would be so cool to have your own little fire team that you could customize rather than just one spartan. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Is there any way we could ask 343 this for confirmation.

> 2533274992873554;1:
> I absolutely LOVE customization in games. Many people hate how 343 made load outs but I think they are good just the way they are. When I was watching the Halo Online trailer during the armor customization screens in the bottom of the screen you can see that it says you can edit multiple suits. I for one think this is a great idea! 343 has announced that you could get armor sets in those packs you’ll get when you rank up or play Warzone so I’m assuming theres going to be a lot of armor customization like in Reach and 4. From what we’ve seen so far of armor in halo 5 especially the Locke armor set and the Noble armor set I don’t know how I would be able to choose just one. The Breaker armor set (which was announced with the Noble armor set) is in Halo Online as well. If 343 is withdrawing ideas from Halo Online PLEASE LET US EDIT MULTIPLE SUITS! I just think that would be so cool to have your own little fire team that you could customize rather than just one spartan. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Is there any way we could ask 343 this for confirmation.

There are a lot of rumors about armor customization just being helmets and bodies or “sets”

There’s no confirmation of just sets of armor like in MCC but people are assuming so because they’re saying retailers are offering armor sets as pre order exclusives.

Well when you ranked up in Halo 4 it would give you a armor set, but you could customize it. Thats what I’m hoping they are doing. But does anybody else like the multiple suits idea?

> 2533274992873554;4:
> Well when you ranked up in Halo 4 it would give you a armor set, but you could customize it. Thats what I’m hoping they are doing. But does anybody else like the multiple suits idea?

I’d like it as long as the flaming security helmets an option

I hadn’t realized that people really thought customization would be just helmets and bodies. There has been armor customization since HALO 3! I think the customization was just like that because it was a beta. We can hope that we have full customization and being able to customize our own fire team! Even if we can’t in halo 5 thats another reason to get Halo Online!!!