Armor Cusomization

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

As Spartans advances in rank, they earn a wide selection of armor sets and individual pieces, which can be mixed and matched to reflect personal tastes. In addition, Spartans can skin their armor to have a more impactful field presence and identity.

The rarest armor sets and components can only be received upon completion of specific in-game Commendations, Challenges, or other Waypoint goals.

You don’t say?

As far as sarcasm goes I’ve used my fair share for today. Please, next time you post a thread think a bit and make it have actual sense as to why you posted it - What you have here is more of a statement that everyone knows already rather than something that users could discuss about. There’s nothing to talk about really, what you posted here is a fact, we know it.

Lets talk about food. Pancakes are my favourite things to eat. What’s yours?

…I can’t…tell if…

is…is he…

does…he think…what?

Yes, we knew that.

uhh This thread what should I do?

I don’t know. Talk about food I guess? Or we could just report it and let a moderator deal with this… Thing… That I don’t even know what the reasoning behind it existing is.

I am so hungry for pancakes now…chocolate chip, please!

With a side of Master Chief.