Armor/Credit Reset?

Hey 343 I was wondering if you would be so kind as to somehow sell every single peice of armor I obtained in Reach and I can get a refund for it, because I havent played in a year and I don’t like the armor I purchased, and if I can do a one time thing of selling all my armor and get money back but maintain my level ( Commander Grade 3 )? If it is possible that would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately you’re stuck with what you’ve got. Enjoy it!

Sorry but the Halo Reach Armoury has no return policy.

Unfortunatly its a glitch, it happens when you dashboard from inside a game or from anywhere in reach except the main menu. Always always return to the main menu then dashboard as it helps to prevent this. Also opening your disc tray while sat in the mm lobby can do this.
You may also want to check your HDD and see if you have any corrupt files pictures saved games etc and delete them.
This has happened to loads of my friends more than once but using my method has never happened again.

> Unfortunatly its a glitch, it happens when you dashboard from inside a game or from anywhere in reach except the main menu. Always always return to the main menu then dashboard as it helps to prevent this. Also opening your disc tray while sat in the mm lobby can do this.
> You may also want to check your HDD and see if you have any corrupt files pictures saved games etc and delete them.
> This has happened to loads of my friends more than once but using my method has never happened again.

I think you mis-read, he was asking if he could reset his armour and get his credits back.