Armor Color Glitch

So for the past few games my armor color has been an actual black color and is very apparent after the game.
HERE is what it looks like. Nothing much, just sort of odd. I wish we could actually have this color.

And other times it will appear much too bright.

I’ve had this shadow glitch a few times, as well as the light glitch too. Wishing we had a midnight black color to work with:/ the customization is awesome for halo 5, just wish we had more color control.

Wut? Customization is awesome, are you high? There’s a lack of customization instead we got more quantity than quality. Which is restricted to a certain degree. Not sure why but mistakes were made, the colors can’t even be matched with different armors(in cases where they are darker for some reason) or primary/secondary which is odd. Most of the armors are too damn fugly to care about customization anyway, along with weapon skins and stances that are basically useless to have been made. I won’t even bother mentioning emblems.

Looks awesome

Still wish we had sage

Like why add Mark IV, V, and VI without having their natural colors?

> 2533274871929668;5:
> Looks awesome
>
> Still wish we had sage
>
> Like why add Mark IV, V, and VI without having their natural colors?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they put sage as a Req colour in one of the “free DLC”.

> 2533274875084332;6:
> > 2533274871929668;5:
> > Looks awesome
> >
> > Still wish we had sage
> >
> > Like why add Mark IV, V, and VI without having their natural colors?
>
>
> Wouldn’t be surprised if they put sage as a Req colour in one of the “free DLC”.

I’m hoping it comes with the next update, whenever that’ll be this month

> 2533274871929668;7:
> > 2533274875084332;6:
> > > 2533274871929668;5:
> > > Looks awesome
> > >
> > > Still wish we had sage
> > >
> > > Like why add Mark IV, V, and VI without having their natural colors?
> >
> >
> > Wouldn’t be surprised if they put sage as a Req colour in one of the “free DLC”.
>
>
> I’m hoping it comes with the next update, whenever that’ll be this month

Me too, but not as a req :wink:

> 2533274875084332;8:
> > 2533274871929668;7:
> > > 2533274875084332;6:
> > > > 2533274871929668;5:
> > > > Looks awesome
> > > >
> > > > Still wish we had sage
> > > >
> > > > Like why add Mark IV, V, and VI without having their natural colors?
> > >
> > >
> > > Wouldn’t be surprised if they put sage as a Req colour in one of the “free DLC”.
> >
> >
> > I’m hoping it comes with the next update, whenever that’ll be this month
>
>
> Me too, but not as a req :wink:

Color update!

Glad this happens to other people.
I quick back out and go back in normally fixes it for me. On a side note, i also realised that it takes a little for your req points to load once you finish a game.

They need to fire the guy in charge of multiplayer colors. Watch the video where he’s talking about it, he’s wearing like a neon light-show for a wardrobe it explains everything lol.

Seriously fire that tool.

That’s just a weird menu glitch that happens if you go to unopened packs from the post-game carnage screen. Just exit out of the menu and reopen it and it will be back to normal.

I’m not a fan of the way the colors look. They all seem kind of washed out to me, wished there were more shades or saturation options.

> 2533274925960280;4:
> Wut? Customization is awesome, are you high? There’s a lack of customization instead we got more quantity than quality. Which is restricted to a certain degree. Not sure why but mistakes were made, the colors can’t even be matched with different armors(in cases where they are darker for some reason) or primary/secondary which is odd. Most of the armors are too damn fugly to care about customization anyway, along with weapon skins and stances that are basically useless to have been made. I won’t even bother mentioning emblems.

You’re clearly the type who mixes opinion with fact. Customization quality is all subjective. It’s obvious that the darker color on some armors was a design choice. One that YOU don’t have to like. To call me out for expressing that I think the customization is awesome, is lights out bull crap. I’m pretty sure a big complaint to halo armor was that there was too little choice. Now there are hundreds of pieces (less specific choice due to having to streamline an armor system) to choose from. Sure maybe a 1/4 are ones I personally like. But it’s awesome to see game take the leap to give all sorts of looks and feels to cater to a mass audience. You seem to want a good 20 sets with the option to choose elbow, knee pads, wrists, feet, accessory like in halo reach. That’s silly to me. I’d rather have 200+ pieces they give us in halo 5. Opinions are opinions. And you’re telling me I’m wrong. Neither of us are. Yoink off.

Had same glitch happen. Would love an actual black in this game.

It’s not a “color” glitch. I wouldn’t even call it a “glitch.” This mostly seems to happen when you are in a lobby and are trying to tweak your Spartan’s appearance, but the game is loading up. Sometimes the Spartan vanishes altogether.

I don’t know anything about networks, but I would say it has something to do with sealing off that data to keep it from being corrupted between severs.

> 2533274873204041;16:
> It’s not a “color” glitch. I wouldn’t even call it a “glitch.” This mostly seems to happen when you are in a lobby and are trying to tweak your Spartan’s appearance, but the game is loading up. Sometimes the Spartan vanishes altogether.
>
> I don’t know anything about networks, but I would say it has something to do with sealing off that data to keep it from being corrupted between severs.

Exactly. I think the game “locks” your character at the current state (armor & color) for the beginning animation of the match. This may cause the blackout or disappearance of your spartan.

the Spartan shadow should be a color in gameplay, its sick looking sometimes.

happens to me too. Sometimes my spartan ends up too bright from an arena game. Another time, I wished they stuck with that lighting effect, because the armor looked soft, lit a little bit and omg… It would have looked better like that. Restart the game if that ever happens, or open/close the menu.

we need some color updates.