Armor Coating ideas

Blue and silver, black and pink, red and blue, green and red, orange and blue, gray and black
Please comment more ideas, I thought of these off the top of my head, and I really hope we get a blue and silver armor coating, I like the combination on my multi-player spartans

With the battle pass system they will likely add pretty much all of the most asked combinaisons

I hope I can grab an all white white pretty soon in after launch

I’d like one with a busted chest piece scar similar to Halo 2/3 Chief.

Just go back to regular color scheme as we are used to.

this definitely would be the only aspect of the game where i´ll be comfortable with crossovers
in the flight, i saw an armor that reminds me a lot of Gundam wing, loved it.

As for the robotic parts, looks cool, Kat

all colors will arrive sooner or later.

Damn’ I’m sad that there is no big movement against the coatings, I still preffer the system where I can choose what colour I can have where.

> 2533274921115718;6:
> this definitely would be the only aspect of the game where i´ll be comfortable with crossovers
> in the flight, i saw an armor that reminds me a lot of Gundam wing, loved it.
>
> As for the robotic parts, looks cool, Kat

What if we were to get a set of DOOM inspired armor, I think that would be cool, seeing as Microsoft owns Bethesda now

I want a pewdiepie armor coating. Yall ever seen the red and black color scheme on his merchandise? It’s pretty fire.

> 2535411476890278;7:
> all colors will arrive sooner or later.

if only there was some sort of system where they were all in at the start. I wonder if any game has done it before…

> 2533274861263132;8:
> Damn’ I’m sad that there is no big movement against the coatings, I still preffer the system where I can choose what colour I can have where.

i still remember getting told that I’m too old and that color choice is “antiquated” and that “skins are the future”. maybe I am just old.

it is a lot more like CE now, where you only had one color choice.

its not great but at least they do have most general single colors.

anyway, i want UNSC green with either glowing plasma damage or mud.

i want dirty or damaged.

> 2535451465598010;1:
> Blue and silver, black and pink, red and blue, green and red, orange and blue, gray and black
> Please comment more ideas, I thought of these off the top of my head, and I really hope we get a blue and silver armor coating, I like the combination on my multi-player spartans

Lol.

I can’t believe it’s come to this… “please, can we please get blue AND silver?”

Just seems sad that people are on a forum here asking for a basic customization option that has been in every single damn halo game.

> 2535451465598010;1:
> Blue and silver, black and pink, red and blue, green and red, orange and blue, gray and black
> Please comment more ideas, I thought of these off the top of my head, and I really hope we get a blue and silver armor coating, I like the combination on my multi-player spartans

The coating system is such a deal breaker for me, color combinations shouldn’t be their concern, it is the player’s. They should allow you to make your own but they won’t, it’s sad that they are insistent on stripping incredibly basic features from Halo and hiding them behind a paywall.

We should be able to slap whatever color on whatever armor piece we want (material selection would be sweet too, like chrome or matte and such). Jorge was just 3 colors and he’s still the most complex (color pallet wise) Spartan the series has seen.

Sad time to be a Halo fan. I’m passing on this trash for sure, 343 doesn’t care one bit about player expression or wowing their fanbase.
(funny to think that somebody is being payed by 343 to play Spartan coloring book, big yikes)

Just to answer your question though, I’d -Yoink- with all chrome (not buying anything from those freaks tho).

> 2533274861263132;8:
> Damn’ I’m sad that there is no big movement against the coatings, I still preffer the system where I can choose what colour I can have where.

You aren’t alone. Armor coatings are the most embarrassing monetization I have ever seen from a big company.
It’s sad they got old Bungie members to work on the game and insure the gameplay and story are good only to ruin it with their trash monetization.

Night and day difference between old Bungie and 343.