Armor categories needed(too many to flip through)

Since, the majority of armor in this game are basically just variants of other armor types, we need to trim down the amount of page flipping, once our collection grows. It takes way too long to flip through one end, to the other and it worsens once you have 3/4 of the armor unlocks. We need categories for EVA, Orbital, Assault, MKVI, Reaper and so on. Even if there is just one type of that armor, as I’m sure more will eventually be added.

Also, it is super annoying that the “rarer” armor is just the same armor as the less rare armor, but with more obnoxious stripes. For the longest time, my favorite gear was Noble, and once I unlocked Noble Valor I was, at first, excited…but then I seen it was hideously striped. In multiplayer, some of those stripes are automatically turned to a lighter red, or blue…come to think of it, why can’t we control those secondary colors? Just remove red and blue colors from selection, so you can’t pass as the opposing team by means of trickery. I think it would be cool if the rarer armor had more metallic look to it, if anything. So, more silvers etc.

This is a great idea!

It would also be great to see the rarity in appearance menu without having to go to Req-collection to check it out

That would be nice, I could also go with selecting favorites. I regularly switch between maybe 4 helmets and 5 bodies right now and ignore the rest, it’d be nice to have them just hang out at the front.

I would think that the higher rarity level would bring more aesthetically pleasing variants but no not the case in this game some of the stuff is just down right hideous. Every aspect of the customization feature needs a tremendous amount of actual customization. Whoever was the lead on skins clearly has horrible taste. There is only a handful of decent looking choices the rest is retina bleeding.

> 2533274794960944;3:
> That would be nice, I could also go with selecting favorites. I regularly switch between maybe 4 helmets and 5 bodies right now and ignore the rest, it’d be nice to have them just hang out at the front.

Yeah that’s a great idea, too. I was thinking about that the other day…how I wish I could have a profile that already have my favorite skin setups.

> 2533274796410651;4:
> I would think that the higher rarity level would bring more aesthetically pleasing variants but no not the case in this game some of the stuff is just down right hideous. Every aspect of the customization feature needs a tremendous amount of actual customization. Whoever was the lead on skins clearly has horrible taste. There is only a handful of decent looking choices the rest is retina bleeding.

Yeah, race stripes and ghost flames are not my idea of cool, but rather cheesy lol…and yes, there is an armor variant out there with ghost flames. It’s horrible, I tell you!

…and don’t get me started on the Mako shark helmet. As if the design wasn’t bizarre enough lol