Armor (Armour) Customization in Halo 5

hear there are many ways to customize your Spartan for example body and helmet in Halo 5 guardians. Why is it we can no long change the leg area or arms to a specific set? What happened to that?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

343 got lazy. Hard truth.

Anyone else also notice that the scout shoulders are on like 10 different body pieces?

Supposedly makes it easier to design a set armor piece and helmet than individual pieces, probably wouldn’t be as much variety in armor in H5 if they did design individual pieces, plus the patterns on armor variations would make it strange to mix and match. I’m not an artist though, so someone probably has a better answer.

> 2533274921838152;3:
> Anyone else also notice that the scout shoulders are on like 10 different body pieces?

Yeah, the fact that they’re reusing so many different armour pieces is highly disappointing, considering they’ve dumbed down customisation so much.

was upset when I heard you can make so many different variations but yet you can only change the head and body. Visor is cool but wanted a greater variety.

> 2533275029606157;6:
> was upset when I heard you can make so many different variations but yet you can only change the head and body. Visor is cool but wanted a greater variety.

A lot of people are.

We need eod

Yeah I like to mix and match! I understand keeping this simple so they have to load less into games (warzone 24 people with 8+ custom armor pieces adds up), but the consoles these days can handle it its not the 360 days where they were maxing out the console (halo 4 days)

> 2533274821886199;9:
> Yeah I like to mix and match! I understand keeping this simple so they have to load less into games (warzone 24 people with 8+ custom armor pieces adds up), but the consoles these days can handle it its not the 360 days where they were maxing out the console (halo 4 days)

Yeah, its probably for that reason. But like you said, the new consoles should be able to handle it. It would have been cool to really customize your spartan. Oh well, I’ll deal for halo 5. Maybe they’ll suprise us next time around. Still excited to play all of 5 though!

> 2533274827167643;5:
> > 2533274921838152;3:
> > Anyone else also notice that the scout shoulders are on like 10 different body pieces?
>
>
> Yeah, the fact that they’re reusing so many different armour pieces is highly disappointing, considering they’ve dumbed down customisation so much.

Really? I thought they said “we are making every armor set unique so that they don’t look similar to another armor giving artistic freedom to our designers” then isn’t that something. I’ll go check what they were too lazy to change.

> 2533274867519109;2:
> 343 got lazy. Hard truth.

that sucks seeing how much bigger the game could be

> 2533274921838152;3:
> Anyone else also notice that the scout shoulders are on like 10 different body pieces?

Yeah I noticed that too

> 2533274807670779;4:
> Supposedly makes it easier to design a set armor piece and helmet than individual pieces, probably wouldn’t be as much variety in armor in H5 if they did design individual pieces, plus the patterns on armor variations would make it strange to mix and match. I’m not an artist though, so someone probably has a better answer.

It’s a stupid choice to make and I’m going get a bad feeling that because of this reason there will be a civil war between the community on armor customization cause words been going around that half of the community are gonna be going back to reach when backwards compatibility cause of these reasons better “Armor Customization”, playable Sangheili, splitscreen, firefight, and no call of duty perk packages

> 2533274961306591;10:
> > 2533274821886199;9:
> > Yeah I like to mix and match! I understand keeping this simple so they have to load less into games (warzone 24 people with 8+ custom armor pieces adds up), but the consoles these days can handle it its not the 360 days where they were maxing out the console (halo 4 days)
>
>
> Yeah, its probably for that reason. But like you said, the new consoles should be able to handle it. It would have been cool to really customize your spartan. Oh well, I’ll deal for halo 5. Maybe they’ll suprise us next time around. Still excited to play all of 5 though!

It will probably be easier to add more “Armor Customization” options in a post-launch update or post-launch DLC

will with all DLC being free were are they going to get the money to get
more ppl to to do that???

> 2533274806777536;16:
> will with all DLC being free were are they going to get the money to get
> more ppl to to do that???

Micro transactions is the one way for 343 to make the money to find more people to do that

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I for got DAAAAAAAAM… 343 why you make better game

> 2533274867519109;2:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts.
>
>
> 343 got lazy. Hard truth.

Y U P !!!

Ya I hope they change it with a patch or dlc but who knows