Armor and Credit system

I would love to see the credit system back in Halo 5 and being able to spare credits so I can buy Armor. This would also be awesome to see in the Loadout system that if we want a weapon or Armor Mod we need to buy it with credits we earned in the game.

Playing the objective would give you some extra credits and winning even more. This system would be very fun. I personally enjoyed it in Reach and in Black Ops 1.

Now about the armor I would love to see more Armor options and more detailed and better looking armor.

And since we are getting dedicated servers I would the option to make armor for each team so everyone is looking the same on the same team. Giving teams there own color like Orange vs Green or Green vs Yellow.

I prefer the Halo 4 system with getting stuff from commendations. I think Credits are a mess.

To be honest I liked both Reach’s credit system and Halo 4’s commendation system equally so I don’t really care what they go toward. Although I still want 1-50 ranking system.

Why not have both with certain armour requiring credits to be paid, others requiring commendations and others for achievements.

I think cheevos are the way to go.

I would prefer some kind of credit system to unlock armor as well.
I don’t like it to getting limited in the customization for my Spartan only because I don’t like to play specific playlists, to use specific weapons or to grind mindlessly the same missions of something like Spartan Ops.
However there should still be some special armors/ armor pieces that will only be unlocked through achievments or commendations.

A Credit/ Spartan Points system for personal loadouts is just wrong in my opinion though.
I think all weapons and AAs should already be attainable for everybody from the beginning, so everybody would start off theoretical equal.

I feel like normal armours should be credits, while skinned armour should be commendations. Special armour like mark VI should be achievement based.
Example:
Scout-Credits
Scout:Apex- Commendation
Mark VI- acheivement

> I feel like normal armours should be credits, while skinned armour should be commendations. Special armour like mark VI should be achievement based.
> Example:
> Scout-Credits
> Scout:Apex- Commendation
> Mark VI- acheivement

Agree with this however certain difficult commendations should give certain special armour. All weapon based commendations offer weapon skins instead.

I like both reach and halo 4 system of getting armor.

How about this, legendary armor can be unlock though achievements.
Basic armor and attachments can be bought from with credits.
Then complete commendations to earn skin for those armors.

> I like both reach and halo 4 system of getting armor.
>
> How about this, legendary armor can be unlock though achievements.
> Basic armor and attachments can be bought from with credits.
> Then complete commendations to earn skin for those armors.

Skins aren’t really that big of an award for completing commendations so they should offer new armour sets if they are more difficult to get.

> > I like both reach and halo 4 system of getting armor.
> >
> > How about this, legendary armor can be unlock though achievements.
> > Basic armor and attachments can be bought from with credits.
> > Then complete commendations to earn skin for those armors.
>
> Skins aren’t really that big of an award for completing commendations so they should offer new armour sets if they are more difficult to get.

You got a good point.

> > I feel like normal armours should be credits, while skinned armour should be commendations. Special armour like mark VI should be achievement based.
> > Example:
> > Scout-Credits
> > Scout:Apex- Commendation
> > Mark VI- acheivement
>
> Agree with this however certain difficult commendations should give certain special armour. All weapon based commendations offer weapon skins instead.

Like how Vanguard is CTF Victory? I don’t want it to be as big of a list as Halo 4 unlocked through commendations. And please, no more plasma pistol kills, or mongoose destroyers, or crawler sniper kills.

The weapon skin thing is a good idea though.

> > > I feel like normal armours should be credits, while skinned armour should be commendations. Special armour like mark VI should be achievement based.
> > > Example:
> > > Scout-Credits
> > > Scout:Apex- Commendation
> > > Mark VI- acheivement
> >
> > Agree with this however certain difficult commendations should give certain special armour. All weapon based commendations offer weapon skins instead.
>
> Like how Vanguard is CTF Victory? I don’t want it to be as big of a list as Halo 4 unlocked through commendations. And please, no more plasma pistol kills, or mongoose destroyers, or crawler sniper kills.
>
> The weapon skin thing is a good idea though.

Weapon commendations are linked up to weapon types:

Precision
PW
Autos
Sidearms

And vehicles all share the vehicle destroy commendation.

Do not like. I enjoy working for all of my armour and being able to display it proudly. All armour should be a display of an achievement, not just a piece of apparel that looks nice. However, the H4 armour should never have been commendation-based, and should have been much more difficult to earn.

> Do not like. I enjoy working for all of my armour and being able to display it proudly. All armour should be a display of an achievement, not just a piece of apparel that looks nice. However, the H4 armour should never have been commendation-based, and should have been much more difficult to earn.

Some commendations are harder to get than achievements. Halo 4’s achievements were too easy so it would be much of a thin to show off, plus it adds a goal to commendations.

Reach’s credit system was great and I would love to see it in the next Halo game.