Armor and a sense on achievement

what is it with gamers today they want to feel special because they did the halo campaign on legendary and want a special armor for it. Beating a halo on legendary isn’t that hard all you really need to do it has a plasma pistol and a precision wepon I beat reach solo in like 6 to 8 hours but yet you demand something extra. Some thing saying I did it but doesn’t Xbox and every other gaming system or platform have that achievements it’s literly built into it to show you did something. Armor with a challenge ends up ruining customization because in the end everyone has it and feels obligated to wear it to show they did it and don’t wear something that they feel actually looks cool to them and now we have like 143 correct me if. I’m wrong armor sets and more coming so everyone will look difrent and not a match of like 8 people all wearing recon or robot arm because they want to show I did it

Because it gave you a goal to work for and showed that someone completed something potentially difficult. Also, every game after Halo 3 had unlocks and 5 does not for whatever reason.

Goal oriented unlocks are leaps ahead of a bs RNG system which incorporates microtransactions.

> 2533274826203061;2:
> Because it gave you a goal to work for and showed that someone completed something potentially difficult. Also, every game after Halo 3 had unlocks and 5 does not for whatever reason.
>
> Goal oriented unlocks are leaps ahead of a bs RNG system which incorporates microtransactions.

At the end of the day you still end up with every one wearing same armor in halo 3 and reach not really with halo 4 the master chief armor wasn’t that special or hard I didn’t even realize it till I got it