Armor Accessories

Like in Halo Reach where helmets had extra accessories I would like that option of customization for chest pieces, forearms, and legs. What kind of accessory ideas do you guys have?

My personal favorite would be an option to add a sache of bullets across your chest.

Wait, did they take out that level of customization in H4?

Because it’s been a long time since I played H4…But you did give me an idea

Thanks

> Wait, did they take out that level of customization in H4?
>
> Because it’s been a long time since I played H4…But you did give me an idea
>
> Thanks

Yeah, they did. We have officially received a downgrade in almost every way.

I really liked the TacPad from Reach, the Blue or Red Micro Computer on your Spartan’s wrist.

i’d like to see additional Weapon Mags.
they already had Sniper rounds in Reach, i’d be really happy if they added Assault Rifle Clips around the waist

An armor unlock system merging Halo 4 and Reach would be cool. Say for example you could unlock sniper rounds on your shoulders by maxing out the Sniper Rifle commendation, EOD from maxing out frag grenades or unlock a white and pink visor by maxing Beam Rifle etc.

I think they should just let us purchase them like how reach worked I enjoyed this and it kept me coming back to the game. I have always been a fan of the armors in Halo, and speaking of the tacpad what if its a arm attachment then the customization of it would be the color of the screen rather than making 12 different colored arm attachments?

I would like to see an option of the armor customization for attachments and combat gear as well.
I think it would bring back a form of combat functionality and comprehensibility to the general armor that H4’s armor lacked and it would help to specify/individualize the appearence/“personality” of your character.

Some personal suggestions:

• Ammo and grenade belts
  • Pouches
  • Med kits
  • Robotic proteases
  • Back packs
  • varied kinds of combat knives (that can either be placed on shoulder, upper body or lower leg)