Armor Abilities

certain AA’s should not be on halo 4 such as armor lock, camo, hologram,and drop sheild. Leave evade, sprint, and jet pack only. Because the rest require no skill.

> certain AA’s should not be on halo 4 such as armor lock, camo, hologram,and drop sheild. Leave evade, sprint, and jet pack only. Because the rest require no skill.

…And how does Sprint require “skill”?, how does Evade require “skill”?, and how does jet pack require “skill”?

cause it lets you navigate the map and take control

IMO, Hologram should stay. It’s a good way to fool your enemies. I think that, to make it more effective, the hologram should show as a red dot on the motion tracker. Cause right now it easy for players including me to identify what’s a hologram since they show up as a white dot on the tracker.

> cause it lets you navigate the map and take control

No

Jet pack ruins maps, you might as well fight on a flat plane since terrain is nullified since any herp derp can fly to any place they want.

Sprint leads to people running away from gun fights when down a shot cuz they missed, in CQB if down a shot runnign for a melee, running with sword/hammer

Evade = same thing as sprint

All AAs do is ruin the fundamentals of halo. Put them all minus AL in a single playlist in halo 4.

> Sprint leads to people running away from gun fights when down a shot cuz they missed

Didn’t we do the same thing in past Halo’s?
Besides, is not the players fault that you miss your shots while the player runs away.

In fairness, active camo does require skill because it is a nicely balanced AA. It should definately stay. Armor lock should be allowed stay if it can be tweaked to give it a weakness. In fairness, I think other than that all the AA’s should stay.

I think all Armor Abilities should stay except armor lock. Maybe some new ones.