Armor Abilities in Team Slayer Pro (Needed)

Team Slayer Pro is so unpopular its hilarious its still on the matchmaking playlists.
I have an idea that you competitive guys might like.
The Armor Ability will not be able to recharge,(one use per life).
Itll make you think twice when to use your Armor Ability, More strategic.
Thruster Pack might need some help tho, maybe 2 thrust per charge.**

I like the 110% Speed and No Radar in Slayer Pro. But I like the AA’s at infinity.
Any Opinions?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Its called Slayer Pro for a reason, its not meant for Reach -Yoinks!- like you.

> Its called Slayer Pro for a reason, its not meant for Reach -Yoinks!- like you.

OHOHOHOHOHO SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! played the op like a violin!

OT: i disagree

> Its called Slayer Pro for a reason, its not meant for Reach -Yoinks!- like you.

and thats why its the least popular playlist in the history of Halo. And by the way MLG has armour abilities, aka reach 5h1t

> Reach -Yoinks!- like you.

>No Halo 2 games played
>Captain Grade 2 in Halo 3
>Reach -Yoinks!-

Stop posting you angsty teenager.

> > Its called Slayer Pro for a reason, its not meant for Reach -Yoinks!- like you.
>
> and thats why its the least popular playlist in the history of Halo. And by the way MLG has armour abilities, aka reach 5h1t

Don’t they spawn on the map in Reach MLG though?

Anyways, if they are able to code your changes into the game, they should be able to just code more classic changes instead.

It shouldn’t be too hard to make AA not recharge.

MLG Reach had AA pick up.
MLG Halo 4 Dallas had (Thruster or Jet Pack start out)

> > Reach -Yoinks!- like you.
>
> >No Halo 2 games played
> >Captain Grade 2 in Halo 3
> >Reach -Yoinks!-
>
> Stop posting you angsty teenager.

Cx3 Grunty Wins!! Flawless Victory!!

Slayer Pro will be back with some kind of AA’s

No Re Charge

or Map pick up

Thruster Pack, yes… I would be happy with the Thruster Pack just being a default ability in all honesty. It adds an interesting dimension to player movement without breaking the flow of a map, or detracting from the core Halo formula, like jet-pack.

> Thruster Pack, yes… I would be happy with the Thruster Pack just being a default ability in all honesty. It adds an interesting dimension to player movement without breaking the flow of a map, or detracting from the core Halo formula, like jet-pack.

I think Jet pack is much weaker in H4 than reach which is a good thing, and MLG had Jet Pack in Reach. Im sure Jet Pack will be an option. Thruster is a great and I wish it was a tad stronger. It makes Spartans look athletic and agile

Thruster will be the main choice when its beefed up to a longer thrust or 2 thrust per charge.