armor abilities/equipment

343i PLEASE READ

i dont post a lot but i had an idea that gives the best of both worlds for those of u who do like armor abilities and those who dont. i suggest two slots controlled by the left and right bumpers which could have any combination of aa/aa, aa/e, or e/e. for example having a jet pack and sprint or evade and bubble shield or deployable shield and auto turrent.this way u have the option to have equipment or armor abilities and can carry twice as much.

please leave ur thoughts

always thought of this too a neat feature at it but its better for D-Pad use not the Bumpers… Halo really never used the d-pad so it should be used in the next game

i came up with a solution for dpad use also
up for flashlight
left/right for grenade scrolling
and down for night vision

although u may not need a flashlight if u have night vision

actually if u think about it the bumpers give easier access to ur abilities/equipment

Or make sprint and evade permanent(you swich with d-pad) and having equipment too.

> Or make sprint and evade permanent(you swich with d-pad) and having equipment too.

a good idea but this might cause people to complain about always having aromor abilities but i think this would be kool if it happenned

i think should be like all the others halo

no aa
i just dont like them in reach, ok i have to deal with it, but its just crap :confused: