Armies of Halo...

Are we prepared for what awaits us (Halo 4)?

Have our years of dedication and training (playing and beating the Halo games) been for a greater purpose?

I ask you, do you believe we shall venture forth and vanquish that which is shrouded in darkness (enemies of Halo 4)?

If you can reply to this in the same style of texting, then do it, or just give a straight answer.

[note: This is a repost of my own thread from the Bungie Universe forum on Bungie.net, that got NO warm reception, or any reception at all]

do NOT troll or flame, or thou shall be reported ASAP.

Before I say anything I’m just curious what your question is, but based on what you did ask, I’m thinking the Chief will be fighting some real tough enemies, possibly some Forerunners too. I’m slightly thinking that there might be factions of Forerunners, allies and enemies, then you will have probably more flood (I’m pretty sure the original Gravemind is still at large).

the most common enemies are as strong as hunters back out

I agree, LordBoobingtin. But what if everything we think we know, is dead wrong.

What if, the enemies we think we can simply sweep aside, are something so powerful it compares to the flood of Halo CE legendary?

> I agree, LordBoobingtin. But what if everything we think we know, is dead wrong.
>
> What if, the enemies we think we can simply sweep aside, are something so powerful it compares to the flood of Halo CE legendary?

gets up and walks to bathroom

> I agree, LordBoobingtin. But what if everything we think we know, is dead wrong.
>
> What if, the enemies we think we can simply sweep aside, are something so powerful it compares to the flood of Halo CE legendary?

Well, I wouldn’t personally worry to much, they have to make the game playable and not completely impossible. I know for a fact that if the Forerunners are in there, and some are enemies, they will be freaking hard to kill, especially if you’re fighting top-tier Prometheans.

And I feel they will need a decent diverse pool of enemies, flood is boring, Covenant is dissolved, leaving individual races that may be a threat but not enough to really mean anything.

And since the Chief’s armour looked pretty banged up, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got some nifty Forerunner armour like the 2 human sub-species got in the book Cryptum.