Armadura CHALLENGER y Casco CHALLENGER

Buenas Tarde,

Por medio del siguiente texto me Dirijo un ustedes con el fin de Una Respuesta ya tengo hasta El 99% de los cascos y el 100% de las armaduras en solitario con Una armadura que me falta CHALLENGER e leído muchos textos y me dicen que no es posible obtenerla si no vi la final del torne mundial del año pasado desde mi xbox quisiera saber si eso es verdad, por otra parte ya compre el pack de los cascos clásicos y según el enunciado se puede obtener skins de armas del contendiente azul y rojo y solo e recibido aumentos de experiencia legendarios no se por que a unos si les dan y a otros no gracias por su tiempo estaré atento a su respuesta.

GT: lxXxKaiserxXxl

Good afternoon,

By means of the following text I address a you with the purpose of an answer I already have until 99% of the helmets and the 100% of the armors alone with An armor that I lack CHALLENGER e read many texts and they say to me that it is not Possible to get it if I did not see the final of last year’s world cup since my xbox would like to know if that is true, on the other hand already buy the pack of the classic helmets and according to the statement can obtain skins of arms of the contender blue and red and Only received legendary experience increases I do not know why some if they give and others do not thank you for your time I will be attentive to your response.

GT: lxXxKaiserxXxl

Obtaining HCS gear buy purchasing the Classic Helmets Pack multiple times was a glitch that was quickly corrected. No one was supposed to be able to get HCS gear from the Classic Helmets Pack; those who did before the glitch was fixed were just lucky.
As for the Challenger armor set, it was an exclusive free gift to people who watched last year’s HCS finals, and was available for a limited time. It may still be obtainable from the Pro Team REQ packs in the Xbox Store, but I don’t know for sure.

Gracias por su respuesta,
Chimera30
el paquete de cascos clásicos es sólo para conseguir los cascos clásicos, fue un error? Si compro otro paquete de los cascos clasicos solo recibire aumentos de experiencia experiencia?.

Gracias por su respuesta, el paquete de cascos clásicos es sólo para conseguir los cascos clásicos, fue un error? Si compro otro paquete de los que acaban de dar a mí eleva de la experiencia?

Thanks for your answer, Chimera30 the pack of classic helmets is just to get the classic helmets, was it a mistake? If I buy another pack of those just give me raises of experience?

> 2535466390735473;4:
> Thanks for your answer, Chimera30 the pack of classic helmets is just to get the classic helmets, was it a mistake? If I buy another pack of those just give me raises of experience?

Yes, when the packs were granting HCS stuff, that was a mistake.
If you buy more Classic Helmet packs, you will only get experience boosts.

Also in the future, please only post in English. If you are using a translator to convert Spanish to English, only post the translated message. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Ya no se puede conseguir el casco de emile ?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks
<mark>Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>