Argent moon supernova

A supernova is a violently exploding star.
When Kelly stated that the Argent moon was going supernova, she didn’t literally mean it was an exploding star, she was just comparing it to a violent explosion.

I’m a little confused why people keep bringing this up as if she doesn’t understand what a supernova is. Does anyone have any thoughts on why people give so much hate to this?

Did you watch gamingsins halo 5 video ?

People will take anything they can to use as ammo for the “hate 343” gun.

> 2533274883994189;2:
> Did you watch gamingsins halo 5 video ?

That, and someone else lambasted poor kelly…

> 2533274809460766;3:
> People will take anything they can to use as ammo for the “hate 343” gun.

It should be the “Hate Microsoft” gun, being as they are being micromanaged by them.

> 2533274807881644;5:
> > 2533274809460766;3:
> > People will take anything they can to use as ammo for the “hate 343” gun.
>
>
> It should be the “Hate Microsoft” gun, being as they are being micromanaged by them.

That’s true. Microsoft is really hard to deal with and sometimes restricts a developers creativity. A lot of times people blame 343i for small things which are out of their control.

If I had to guess its because people like to nitpick. Also because it was mentioned in a GamingSins video and as such, every person who has a bone to pick with Halo 5 for ANY REASON is going to use it as a tiny pin–Yoink- of ammunition in their rage against the machine so to speak.
Never bothered me much…besides, a fusion reactor going critical is kind of a man-made supernova isn’t it? We saw how big the blast that Argent Moon made was when Blue made their escape in the Prowler.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> If I had to guess its because people like to nitpick. Also because it was mentioned in a GamingSins video and as such, every person who has a bone to pick with Halo 5 for ANY REASON is going to use it as a tiny pin–Yoink- of ammunition in their rage against the machine so to speak.
> Never bothered me much…besides, a fusion reactor going critical is kind of a man-made supernova isn’t it? We saw how big the blast that Argent Moon made was when Blue made their escape in the Prowler.

Its an expression because both are a fusion/nuclear reaction (sort of) and that explosion was pitiful and tiny compared to a supernova.