Aren't you guys being way to negative?

I completely understand that the whole point is nitpicking the flaws the game has so 343 can make it better, and these are the ones I encountered:

-Characters aren’t developed enough.
-The 3 talking missions on the campaign are terrible filler that could’ve easily been cinematics.
-Friendly IA gets frustrating at times.
-There’s just too much color contrast in some levels/maps, which makes it look much worse than what the game really looks like and gives me the impression of a somewhat unstable visual presentation.

Other than that, I think it’s a fantastic game, an easy 9/10 and leaps and bounds better than Halo 4. The Arena is my favourite since Halo 2, Warzone is great and fresh, the REQ system is cool and doesn’t get too intrusive with the micro-transactions (you pay only if you really want to) and the campaing was a fun ride, full of greatly designed levels. So aren’t you guys being a bit too salty over it? I dunno, I’m having a blast (specially in Arena) and I’m very hopeful of the free content that 343 will be delivering.

So what’s your opinion on this? Are you enjoying it, or the flaws it has are just too much for you?

Most lacking playlists in a Halo since Halo 3…

The Req system is what is really killing it for me.
mainly due to them placing EVERYTHING into the RNG lottery.
Armor,skins,visors. Stuff you used to have to achieve is now only gotten by luck of the draw.

> 2535449665894532;2:
> Most lacking playlists in a Halo since Halo 3…

Agreed, we seriously need some social playlists besides future BTB, I enjoy the competitive aspect of it but not everyone is willing to play seriosly in every single arena match.

No done the MM as yet, but I’ve really enjoyed the campaign.

> 2535458606096241;3:
> The Req system is what is really killing it for me.
> mainly due to them placing EVERYTHING into the RNG lottery.
> Armor,skins,visors. Stuff you used to have to achieve is now only gotten by luck of the draw.

I get your point, however, everything you get from REQ is either cosmetic or a single-use token for Warzone, which doesn’t destroy the game.

Sure, it would be much more confortable to get 125 BR headshots for that emblem you really want, but there’s a reasoning behind this inclusion: it makes MP more addicting for some reason, and 343 took notes of this. I mean, compare it to the RNG found in Destiny.

> 2535429920206811;6:
> > 2535458606096241;3:
> > The Req system is what is really killing it for me.
> > mainly due to them placing EVERYTHING into the RNG lottery.
> > Armor,skins,visors. Stuff you used to have to achieve is now only gotten by luck of the draw.
>
>
> I get your point, however, everything you get from REQ is either cosmetic or a single-use token for Warzone, which doesn’t destroy the game.
>
> Sure, it would be much more confortable to get 125 BR headshots for that emblem you really want, but there’s a reasoning behind this inclusion: it makes MP more addicting for some reason, and 343 took notes of this. I mean, compare it to the RNG found in Destiny.

I personally despised Destiny and thought of it as a -Yoink- excuse to call an MMO.
But that’s off topic.

I think they should of just left some armors, some emblems. SOMETHING off the RNG cash cow and allowed us to achieve them

Nope. Warzone is trash, hellbent on selling REQ packs. Arena has the worst ranking system ive ever seen in a game period and the campaign is borderline passable. This is by a longshot the worst game in the entire series in my opinion and needs some serious balancing to even be considered passing. If you dont believe me, check the 300 other posts below this one.

Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.

343/MS deserve to Cop a lot of Flak for their outright arrogance. Everybody wanted chief instead we get the new character they are pushing. BTB was the most populous playlist in Halo 4. Instead we get MLG wannabe yet infected with micro transaction yawn fest warzone. This will cost them players who will simply move on to other games.

> 2533274833656619;9:
> Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.

To be fair, not a lot of content to play.

> 2533274833656619;9:
> Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.

Maybe because they arent having fun.

> 2533274963945190;10:
> 343/MS deserve to Cop a lot of Flak for their outright arrogance. Everybody wanted chief instead we get the new character they are pushing. BTB was the most populous playlist in Halo 4. Instead we get MLG wannabe yet infected with micro transaction yawn fest warzone. This will cost them players who will simply move on to other games.

You’re correct. In my opinion they should’ve delayed it to December or something to release it with BTB, Forge and more goodies.

> 2533274963945190;12:
> > 2533274833656619;9:
> > Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.
>
>
> Maybe because they arent having fun.

Nothing to really strive for anymore. Best thing you have to look forward to is a -Yoink- RNG roll. Everything else in Multiplayer is meaningless now.

> 2535458606096241;14:
> > 2533274963945190;12:
> > > 2533274833656619;9:
> > > Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.
> >
> >
> > Maybe because they arent having fun.
>
>
> Nothing to really strive for anymore. Best thing you have to look forward to is a -Yoink- RNG roll. Everything else in Multiplayer is meaningless now.

Gathering my friends on a party and having a blast together kicking -Yoink- in Arena is pretty meaningful if you ask me. Now it all depends on 343 delivering constant and good content assuring the game doesn’t die out quickly like Halo 4 did.

> 2535429920206811;1:
> I completely understand that the whole point is nitpicking the flaws the game has so 343 can make it better, and these are the ones I encountered:
>
> -Characters aren’t developed enough.
> -The 3 talking missions on the campaign are terrible filler that could’ve easily been cinematics.
> -Friendly IA gets frustrating at times.
> -There’s just too much color contrast in some levels/maps, which makes it look much worse than what the game really looks like and gives me the impression of a somewhat unstable visual presentation.
>
> Other than that, I think it’s a fantastic game, an easy 9/10 and leaps and bounds better than Halo 4. The Arena is my favourite since Halo 2, Warzone is great and fresh, the REQ system is cool and doesn’t get too intrusive with the micro-transactions (you pay only if you really want to) and the campaing was a fun ride, full of greatly designed levels. So aren’t you guys being a bit too salty over it? I dunno, I’m having a blast (specially in Arena) and I’m very hopeful of the free content that 343 will be delivering.
>
> So what’s your opinion on this? Are you enjoying it, or the flaws it has are just too much for you?

Without harsh criticism form a community willing to stick it out nothing will change. Look at destiny, we got change there as a community we can get change here. If you love something, you have a duty to criticize its flaws.

> 2535429920206811;15:
> > 2535458606096241;14:
> > > 2533274963945190;12:
> > > > 2533274833656619;9:
> > > > Everyone loves pointing out the bad in the game instead of just playing it and having fun.
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe because they arent having fun.
> >
> >
> > Nothing to really strive for anymore. Best thing you have to look forward to is a -Yoink- RNG roll. Everything else in Multiplayer is meaningless now.
>
>
> Gathering my friends on a party and having a blast together kicking -Yoink- in Arena is pretty meaningful if you ask me. Now it all depends on 343 delivering constant and good content assuring the game doesn’t die out quickly like Halo 4 did.

Sadly everyone I know refuses to play/buy due to the req system encompassing the entirety of multiplayer unlocks. Free Map DLC is neat, but this RNG crap is worse than having to pay for maps.

> 2533274825385373;16:
> > 2535429920206811;1:
> > I completely understand that the whole point is nitpicking the flaws the game has so 343 can make it better, and these are the ones I encountered:
> >
> > -Characters aren’t developed enough.
> > -The 3 talking missions on the campaign are terrible filler that could’ve easily been cinematics.
> > -Friendly IA gets frustrating at times.
> > -There’s just too much color contrast in some levels/maps, which makes it look much worse than what the game really looks like and gives me the impression of a somewhat unstable visual presentation.
> >
> > Other than that, I think it’s a fantastic game, an easy 9/10 and leaps and bounds better than Halo 4. The Arena is my favourite since Halo 2, Warzone is great and fresh, the REQ system is cool and doesn’t get too intrusive with the micro-transactions (you pay only if you really want to) and the campaing was a fun ride, full of greatly designed levels. So aren’t you guys being a bit too salty over it? I dunno, I’m having a blast (specially in Arena) and I’m very hopeful of the free content that 343 will be delivering.
> >
> > So what’s your opinion on this? Are you enjoying it, or the flaws it has are just too much for you?
>
>
> Without harsh criticism form a community willing to stick it out nothing will change. Look at destiny, we got change there as a community we can get change here. If you love something, you have a duty to criticize its flaws.

I wouldn’t call a lot of negative threads on here harsh crictism at all more borderline on hate. We didn’t really change much with Destiny Bungie forced at of things down our throats that we did not like and they have not changed. Matchmaking for Raids for one… I mean I haven’t met someone who hasn’t completed two of the three or all three raids multiple times.

> 2533274963945190;10:
> 343/MS deserve to Cop a lot of Flak for their outright arrogance. Everybody wanted chief instead we get the new character they are pushing. BTB was the most populous playlist in Halo 4. Instead we get MLG wannabe yet infected with micro transaction yawn fest warzone. This will cost them players who will simply move on to other games.

Your opinions aren’t shared by a lot of people.

> 2533274838804559;19:
> > 2533274963945190;10:
> > 343/MS deserve to Cop a lot of Flak for their outright arrogance. Everybody wanted chief instead we get the new character they are pushing. BTB was the most populous playlist in Halo 4. Instead we get MLG wannabe yet infected with micro transaction yawn fest warzone. This will cost them players who will simply move on to other games.
>
>
> Your opinions aren’t shared by a lot of people.

Check the Forum, it looks like they are.