Aren't you curious of campaign?

Well since so many halo fans are raging on mulitplayer and how 343i has failed to make it a skilled halo game like halo 2/3.

Are you still curious of campaign? well i am, i wonder how it turns out and the storyline is good or either bad. if campaign is a successes the hole reclaimer trilogy might have a good story, expect mulitplayer maybe.

I truly am, I’m quite excited for it actually. And also the ‘spartan ops’ mode sounds really promising aswell as it ties in the campaign apparently but the name is a bit iffy :confused:

> I truly am, I’m quite excited for it actually. And also the ‘spartan ops’ mode sounds really promising aswell as it ties in the campaign apparently but the name is a bit iffy :confused:

yeah i kinda agree with Spartan Ops, the name is seriously bad. but hopes it is alot better than firefight.

I want to fight proper Elites again.

Can’t wait to play it. Hoping the Forerunners make an appearance.

I didn’t like the campaign info. that they gave us in the G.I. (assuming that it’s true), but there wasn’t really enough information on that. What I’m really worried about is multiplayer.

I am more curious about the explanation of the changes than anything. You know why/how the Chiefs armor changed, why Cortana changed her appearance, why the Elites look really really bad compared to their Reach versions… That sort of thing.

> I didn’t like the campaign info. that they gave us in the G.I. (assuming that it’s true), but there wasn’t really enough information on that. What I’m really worried about is multiplayer.

that’s what i think is good though. less info about campaign, more curious.
but i agree it was kinda lack of info about campaing.

Even though multiplayer is sounding pretty bad to me, everything about the campaign sounds AWESOME. I loved how the first level sounds like it plays out, I love that they’re actually making the chief his own person with him talking while you’re playing and having a lot of first person cutscenes, and I love what that forerunner planet ended up being. Super hyped for campaign.

Campaign is what I’m most worried about. If the MP sucks, who cares. Halo 3 will still be there.

But I cannot bear to see the Halo lore raped any further.

When was first person cutscenes ever a good thing?

Here’s when: never! It’s the single most horrible cinematic perspective, utterly useless for anything other than “gazing” scenes. Halo has always been characterized by its elaborate and well made cinematics.

Joe says it best:

(what happened to that in Reach?)

The name Spartan Ops isn’t copying off of COD

People need to realize that it is a military term

Spartan Operations - Spartan Ops
Black Operations - Black Ops
Special Operatios - Spec Ops

It’s not something to bite your own -Yoink- about

I’m most excited for Campaign, Custom games and Forge. Forge and Custom games have endless possibilities and allot of replay value. Matchmaking gets a tad boring after a while for me. Campaign and custom games are most important in my opinion. Multiplayer gameplay changes don’t mean much for me and will never change my decision of whether to buy the game or not.

I’m also excited for the new game modes that will come with Halo 4.

> I am more curious about the explanation of the changes than anything. You know why/how the Chiefs armor changed, why Cortana changed her appearance, why the Elites look really really bad compared to their Reach versions… That sort of thing.

His armor is the same, just artistically different.

> The name Spartan Ops isn’t copying off of COD
>
> People need to realize that it is a military term
>
> Spartan Operations - Spartan Ops
> Black Operations - Black Ops
> Special Operatios - Spec Ops
>
> It’s not something to bite your own -Yoink!- about

No one have said it was copying off of COD.
It is just the name that doesn’t sound good.

I’m pretty excited for it, but I don’t want anything spoiled.

I’ll spoil it for you: Master Chief and Cortana are going to be shipped straight out of fanfiction and there’s going to be a lot of -Yoink- about what the forerunners ate for lunch with zero regard for the thematic content of the story.

> Campaign is what I’m most worried about. If the MP sucks, who cares. Halo 3 will still be there.
>
> But I cannot bear to see the Halo lore raped any further.
>
> When was first person cutscenes ever a good thing?
>
> Here’s when: never! It’s the single most horrible cinematic perspective, utterly useless for anything other than “gazing” scenes. Halo has always been characterized by its elaborate and well made cinematics.
>
> Joe says it best:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4l0sJqnIU8#t=406s
>
> (what happened to that in Reach?)

I for one loved the first person cutscenes in Reach. I think they’re great as long as they’re used well, and in my opinion, they were in Reach.

> Well since so many halo fans are raging on mulitplayer and how 343i has failed to make it a skilled halo game like halo 2/3.
>
> Are you still curious of campaign? well i am, i wonder how it turns out and the storyline is good or either bad. if campaign is a successes the hole reclaimer trilogy might have a good story, expect mulitplayer maybe.

The campaign is the most important part of Halo 4, considering the fact that multiplayer is related to the campaign.

I am really looking forward to playing the campaign.

> > Campaign is what I’m most worried about. If the MP sucks, who cares. Halo 3 will still be there.
> >
> > But I cannot bear to see the Halo lore raped any further.
> >
> > When was first person cutscenes ever a good thing?
> >
> > Here’s when: never! It’s the single most horrible cinematic perspective, utterly useless for anything other than “gazing” scenes. Halo has always been characterized by its elaborate and well made cinematics.
> >
> > Joe says it best:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4l0sJqnIU8#t=406s
> >
> > (what happened to that in Reach?)
>
> I for one loved the first person cutscenes in Reach. I think they’re great as long as they’re used well, and in my opinion, they were in Reach.

Agreed, 100%. Reach had a nice mix of first person views along with those sweeping cinematic scenes that Halo is known to have.