Aren't the Kill TImes too fast?

I mean, it’s not CoD, why is every one dying so fast?

Or it has always been like this and i didn’t notice?

It’s been like that for awhile now

They look fine. You may be seeing things from a Reach perspective which had killtimes that were far too slow.

No. I don’t want another Reach and Halo 3.

No, they are not. If the game has a faster flow to it, it’s going to retain players much better. Reach on the other hand, is a really slow game due to many factors like Armor Lock, no stopping power on Sprint and bloom. Your movement speed was nerfed and so was your jump height.

In Halo 4, the high jumps and crisp strafes seem to return and that’s how it should be from now on. A faster Halo game is also one that is easier to watch on streams and when played, being more excited about.

Two different games,with two different titles,of course they dont have the same things… idiot!

I think they aren’t fast enough myself.

Not CoD, no, more Homefront like killtimes. Then again, the ordnance system used in Halo 4 is copied from Homefront, then again Homefront is one of the best balanced and imo best MP experiences you can have on xbox to date :slight_smile:
Killtimes should be fast, but you should still be able to win by skill, not spamming the trigger. They got to be faster the Reach, but not as fast as CoD, balance.

6:44 still makes me weep…

OT: Doesn’t look too fast.

> They look fine. You may be seeing things from a Reach perspective which had killtimes that were far too slow.

Reach kill times weren’t slow at all.

From the multiplayer matches I saw it looks too slow. It’s certainly not too fast.

> > They look fine. You may be seeing things from a Reach perspective which had killtimes that were far too slow.
>
> Reach kill times weren’t slow at all.

Were you playing team snipers the whole time? They were slow.

> They look fine. You may be seeing things from a Reach perspective which had killtimes that were far too slow.

Guess so, been a while since i lastly played H3

A frame by frame study has been done on kill times and Reach is the slowest and Halo4 is also on the slow side for Halo.

Add AAs and Sprint to every player, and the average kill time for Halo4 will be just as slow if not slower than Reach. Which is SLOW.

Has the OP played a COD game???

Halo was founded on fast kill times (3 shot kill pistol in CE, anyone?). You must be used to Reach kill times, which we waaaaay too slow. I welcome faster kill times.

> From the multiplayer matches I saw it looks too slow. It’s certainly not too fast.

> > They look fine. You may be seeing things from a Reach perspective which had killtimes that were far too slow.
>
> Reach kill times weren’t slow at all.

Reach kill times are far too slow compared to previous halos