Arena XP/RP Boosts. Sell or Use?

I have a ton of Arena boost cards and I was wondering if I should use them or sell them? Are they worth using?

I sell all xp and use RP boosts.

> 2533274834440271;2:
> I sell all xp and use RP boosts.

Same

> 2533274834440271;2:
> I sell all xp and use RP boosts.

I do that as well, but I keep the ones rare and above, of the XP boosts. Unless I decide otherwise for more REQ points.

Thanks!
I had heard some people say that the RP boosts give out less than what they’re sold for sometimes, is that just not true?

> 2560081931056311;5:
> Thanks!
> I had heard some people say that the RP boosts give out less than what they’re sold for sometimes, is that just not true?

It depends.

I think the boosts are largely contingent on how much you already earn in a given game. (And you earn more points with victory)

I keep all XP/RP boost. I sell everything else as they are not guaranteed boost.

> 2533274826920712;6:
> > 2560081931056311;5:
> > Thanks!
> > I had heard some people say that the RP boosts give out less than what they’re sold for sometimes, is that just not true?
>
>
> It depends.
>
> I think the boosts are largely contingent on how much you already earn in a given game. (And you earn more points with victory)

Oh right, that makes sense

I use them because sure they only give you a few hundred more xp, but i get so many that over time you could say i ranked up 5 times by just using boosts.

Legendary XP Boosts are def. worth it. The XP Boosts under Rare are garbage. Always use my RP Boosts.

They can give out less if you do really bad in a match. They are called boost… so if you do really well it will “boost” you quite a bit but if you have a bad game you may not earn all that much. I usually use them all as I primarily play FFA/BTB. The exp still can be good as exp does unlock promotion packs as well.

Sell XP, use RP.

RP Boosts always pay out more than they sell for. Anybody who says otherwise can’t read numbers. It may not be much but it is better than selling them.

Arena Boosts need a slight buff, particularly the Legendary. With a Legendary Warzone RP Boost you will get 5,000RP win or lose. I don’t know about you guys but I would say I average about 1,900-2,000RP per Warzone game which means the boost pays out 2-2.5x the match payout.

A Legendary Arena RP Boost pays out at 750RP win or lose. I would say my average Arena match pays out at roughly the same if not slightly more. At best 1:1 payout.

They are already balanced by game time across the different modes so why the discrepancy in payout rates?

I hope for Warzone RP Boosts in packs and I dread Arena ones. Needs fixing.

> 2533274816788253;11:
> They can give out less if you do really bad in a match. They are called boost… so if you do really well it will “boost” you quite a bit but if you have a bad game you may not earn all that much.

Maybe for XP but the RP Boosts are fixed win, lose or draw.

I use them, more often than not I get more than what I would selling them

> 2534615147433705;12:
> Sell XP, use RP.
>
> RP Boosts always pay out more than they sell for. Anybody who says otherwise can’t read numbers. It may not be much but it is better than selling them.
>
> Arena Boosts need a slight buff, particularly the Legendary. With a Legendary Warzone RP Boost you will get 5,000RP win or lose. I don’t know about you guys but I would say I average about 1,900-2,000RP per Warzone game which means the boost pays out 2-2.5x the match payout.
>
> A Legendary Arena RP Boost pays out at 750RP win or lose. I would say my average Arena match pays out at roughly the same if not slightly more. At best 1:1 payout.
> They are already balanced by game time across the different modes so why the discrepancy in payout rates?
>
> I hope for Warzone RP Boosts in packs and I dread Arena ones. Needs fixing.

I think there is such a difference because reqs are only for war zone. Be happy that they grant req points at all in arena. Sure I would love to see more awarded for arena but I understand why there is a difference in points.

USE, It makes the gains on Grifball real!~

The boosts are tricky, I prefer the jackpot because you actually get some big amounts. The boosts, are well, just boosts.

> 2533274816788253;15:
> > 2534615147433705;12:
> > Sell XP, use RP.
> >
> > RP Boosts always pay out more than they sell for. Anybody who says otherwise can’t read numbers. It may not be much but it is better than selling them.
> >
> > Arena Boosts need a slight buff, particularly the Legendary. With a Legendary Warzone RP Boost you will get 5,000RP win or lose. I don’t know about you guys but I would say I average about 1,900-2,000RP per Warzone game which means the boost pays out 2-2.5x the match payout.
> >
> > A Legendary Arena RP Boost pays out at 750RP win or lose. I would say my average Arena match pays out at roughly the same if not slightly more. At best 1:1 payout.
> > They are already balanced by game time across the different modes so why the discrepancy in payout rates?
> >
> > I hope for Warzone RP Boosts in packs and I dread Arena ones. Needs fixing.
>
>
> I think there is such a difference because reqs are only for war zone. Be happy that they grant req points at all in arena. Sure I would love to see more awarded for arena but I understand why there is a difference in points.

For somebody who plays both Arena and Warzone I like to earn my RP wherever and considering the amount of cosmetic Reqs your argument is moot. Is somebody who plays Arena exclusively not entitled to care about the way his Spartan looks or his emblem?

XP boosts i sell.

> 2534615147433705;18:
> > 2533274816788253;15:
> > > 2534615147433705;12:
> > > Sell XP, use RP.
> > >
> > > RP Boosts always pay out more than they sell for. Anybody who says otherwise can’t read numbers. It may not be much but it is better than selling them.
> > >
> > > Arena Boosts need a slight buff, particularly the Legendary. With a Legendary Warzone RP Boost you will get 5,000RP win or lose. I don’t know about you guys but I would say I average about 1,900-2,000RP per Warzone game which means the boost pays out 2-2.5x the match payout.
> > >
> > > A Legendary Arena RP Boost pays out at 750RP win or lose. I would say my average Arena match pays out at roughly the same if not slightly more. At best 1:1 payout.
> > > They are already balanced by game time across the different modes so why the discrepancy in payout rates?
> > >
> > > I hope for Warzone RP Boosts in packs and I dread Arena ones. Needs fixing.
> >
> >
> > I think there is such a difference because reqs are only for war zone. Be happy that they grant req points at all in arena. Sure I would love to see more awarded for arena but I understand why there is a difference in points.
>
>
> For somebody who plays both Arena and Warzone I like to earn my RP wherever and considering the amount of cosmetic Reqs your argument is moot. Is somebody who plays Arena exclusively not entitled to care about the way his Spartan looks or his emblem?

Well if you primarily play arena you will make up the difference in points by selling back a lot of the weapons.