arena weapon customization

Hey.
would you like it if you can set it standard in arena to have a scope on your assault rifle. Like you an enable which scope you want on it. And in which level you unlock it. I would like that. But if that wont be added please in a custom game enable it or in forge like war zone weapons

That wouldn’t make much sense in Arena games. They have weapon spawns all over the map and don’t require any levels for the player.

But on Warzone, I would definitely like to be able to select my level 1 weapon to begin the game with. I know it can be changed by running to a Req station, but it is smarter to get killed off first and change it on the respawn screen. The drawback to that is, you might be at level 2 before you can even change your weapon!

No, I think REQ weapons should stay in Warzone, unless a REQ variant is used as a power weapon in Arena. I wouldn’t mind if the Plasma Caster on The Rig was replaced with Scourge of Fire.

I think the variety of weapons in Halo 5 should stay in Warzone AND forge/customs. I wish they would implement something for REQs in customs.

Not in Arena!
Only in Customs and warzone.

> 2533274816702503;4:
> I think the variety of weapons in Halo 5 should stay in Warzone AND forge/customs. I wish they would implement something for REQs in customs.

They said they have plans to.

No, please don’t muddy Arena with customizations. It is fine the way it is. There is no reason why you might need an AR with a scope in Arena.

ok so I looked to what people already said in this forum post. So would it be cool if you could add those war zone weapons in forge. Or would you like seeing them in custom games aswell

I think a scaled down version of Warzone using Arena maps and game modes could be interesting, with the only Reqs you can use being Loadout Weapons, Armor Mods and Power-Ups. (no Power Weapons or Vehicles).

> 2533274953605875;6:
> > 2533274816702503;4:
> > I think the variety of weapons in Halo 5 should stay in Warzone AND forge/customs. I wish they would implement something for REQs in customs.
>
>
> They said they have plans to.

Source pl0x?

> 2533274953605875;5:
> Not in Arena!
> Only in Customs and warzone.

^^ This
Keep that out of the ranked playlists, might be interesting in social or a weekend playlist though.

> 2533274816702503;4:
> I think the variety of weapons in Halo 5 should stay in Warzone AND forge/customs. I wish they would implement something for REQs in customs.

Yes agreed, and also add in all modes of MP more random weapons to just pick up.