Arena season 10 is a joke.

The playlist is so small now I am playing the same people repeatedly. Most the good players stopped playing.

The maps are in serious need of updates/removal. I am shocked sword base and reflection remain in Arena. Other maps like synapse need hard kill zones. The lack of attention this playlist gets is beating the population towards an all time minimum.

The jetpack is to the point where everyone and I mean everyone knows the exploit locations.

I get terrible mic less teammates.Nobody calls out. People are boosting for what reason lol?

1-50 was never this bad. It is to the point where competitive ranked matchmaking is dead.

I miss the days of playing 50 high over and over again with competent competitive teammates(who have mics !!)

Do you think Arena can be salvaged or should I wait until Halo 4?

I have been playing onthis account.

arena now currently has a slim chance of revival since it’s lost it’s attention, the best way to revive it would be to put it at the top of the list as someone suggested in a different topic and to make it so that every only ever has sprint, oh, lets not forget community maps that actually have good gameplay as well.

> arena now currently has a slim chance of revival since it’s lost it’s attention, the best way to revive it would be to put it at the top of the list as someone suggested in a different topic and to make it so that every only ever has sprint, oh, lets not forget community maps that actually have good gameplay as well.

The maps are AWFUL.

What makes it worse is like you said there are so many community maps that play better than the crap we have.

Don’t forget countdown how sword and shotgun ruined the map by causing hard camping.I still lol at bungies failed attempt at a competitive playlist.I played 4 games and was not even fair for the other team.I’m an above average player and I’m playing new players.This true skill system is by far the most broken out of all halo games.

I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.

> I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.

whoa I am agreeing with you. lol

> > I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.
>
> whoa I am agreeing with you. lol

Be right back.

Nope, the sky’s still there. Must be a full moon instead… :wink:

> > > I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.
> >
> > whoa I am agreeing with you. lol
>
> Be right back.
>
> …
>
> Nope, the sky’s still there. Must be a full moon instead… :wink:

:slight_smile:

After my “reputation”

I think I would try to change for the better.

Not doing anything calling anyone a “scrub” or something to that effect.

Arena needs the following changes,

Jetpack removed, Hologram and Sprint remain
Unbalanced maps like Reflection, Sword Base and badly forge community maps removed, add more symmetrical maps that each time has a fair change at winning, possibly forged ones.
Move to the top of the list so it will auto choose instead of Rumble Pit, this will work as when Anniversary Squad was on top, more people played it, a month later, Classic is on top and its the most popular.

> Don’t forget countdown how sword and shotgun ruined the map by causing hard camping.I still lol at bungies failed attempt at a competitive playlist.I played 4 games and was not even fair for the other team.I’m an above average player and I’m playing new players.This true skill system is by far the most broken out of all halo games.

If power weapons in arena are an issue i think Radar should be removed. Its harder to predict people and you can’t peep the red radar to you advantage. It also makes people more active around the maps. I think that might bring back in a lot of users! IMO.

I didn’t like the slayer pro arena too much. Title update first arena I can get into since reach came out. Flaws? Yes. Step in the right direction? Yes. Next step? Halo mutha -Yoink!- 4

> Don’t forget countdown how sword and shotgun ruined the map by causing hard camping.I still lol at bungies failed attempt at a competitive playlist.I played 4 games and was not even fair for the other team.I’m an above average player and I’m playing new players.This true skill system is by far the most broken out of all halo games.

It is funny and sad at the same time.

I like MLG countdown with sniper and rockets, promotes map movement and is less campy.

> > I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.
>
> whoa I am agreeing with you. lol

Me too…I just got a call from hell. It froze over.

> > > I hope Arena gets some attention, ranked play should be popular not empty.
> >
> > whoa I am agreeing with you. lol
>
> Me too…I just got a call from hell. It froze over.

LOL, Im not sure if this a good thing…Im scared JK :wink:

I’m a fan and hope Arena does make a comeback. However, that playlist needs more than Countdown or(I forget the names of two overused basic forge maps) to be my favorite maps. Where’s MLGs maps with Arena fit weapons? Lockout, Sancturary, or the Pit! This playlist definately needs expansion.

I’m waiting for that!

I’d be happy if they just removed Jetpack, and Swordbase.

> I’d be happy if they just removed Jetpack, and Swordbase.

I agree. The abuse of the jetpack is my number 1 concern.

Wait for Halo 4. The whole matchmaking in Reach is flawed.

The matchmaking team really needs to read these Arena threads. It’s driving me crazy why 343 is treating the Arena like bungie has after they gave up on fixing it up during the middle of Season 7.

343, you are almost there in fixing this playlist. All that needs to be done is the removal of jetpack and the removal of several uneven maps such as sword base, reflection, and uncaged.

Please 343, fix the Arena so we can enjoy the playlist till Halo 4 comes out.

Also ADD BACK DOUBLES ARENA.

> The matchmaking team really needs to read these Arena threads. It’s driving me crazy why 343 is treating the Arena like bungie has after they gave up on fixing it up during the middle of Season 7.
>
> 343, you are almost there in fixing this playlist. All that needs to be done is the removal of jetpack and the removal of several uneven maps such as sword base, reflection, and uncaged.
>
> Please 343, fix the Arena so we can enjoy the playlist till Halo 4 comes out.
>
> Also ADD BACK DOUBLES ARENA.

Agree with everything you say. Its crazy to see so much apathy towards the only ranked playlist.

And please bring arena dubs back.