Arena RP Boosts blow...

Ok, I know Arena doesn’t give much RP to begin with, especially the boosts. But I used an Uncommon RP Boost in BTB. Expecting at least a couple hundred RP because I won the match… doesn’t sound too unreasonable right? Nope. 150RP… c’mon, are you serious? I understand that it’s a low tier boost, but only 150? That’s just dumb, I mean I could sell it for 100RP and that honestly sounds like a better deal.

So can we please increase the output of RP from boosts? It’s not even just the low tier ones, Legendary Boosts don’t even give you 1000RP from my experiences with them in Arena.

You’re not wrong, they are pretty small. Then again 150 RP is about a 20% bonus in an average Arena game for just finishing the game and that’s not unreasonable. (and if it’s a standard boost, winning has nothing to do with it’s size, it’s 150 set rate) Also, how does selling it for 100 sounds like a better deal when it’s 150 guaranteed as long as you don’t quit early? haha

Edit: This doesn’t mean I don’t want more. Of course I want more!

> 2533274802029738;2:
> You’re not wrong, they are pretty small. Then again 150 RP is about a 20% bonus in an average Arena game for just finishing the game and that’s not unreasonable. (and if it’s a standard boost, winning has nothing to do with it’s size, it’s 150 set rate) Also, how does selling it for 100 sounds like a better deal when it’s 150 guaranteed as long as you don’t quit early? haha
>
> Edit: This doesn’t mean I don’t want more. Of course I want more!

That is true, but I compare BTB to Warzone Assault in a way. They’re both bigger gamemodes and give relatively the same amount for finishing matches. So why Warzone Assault with an Uncommon boost would give 500+rp and BTB only gives 150rp just makes no sense to me.

Agreed, they are currently not comparable. Warzone boosts provide approximately 5x the points, and the matches in comparison to arena only last 1.5-2x as long.

Legendary Arena = 750-1000 RP
Legendary Warzone = 3k-5k RP

Why 343i, why.

> 2533274799135257;5:
> Legendary Arena = 750-1000 RP
> Legendary Warzone = 3k-5k RP
>
> Why 343i, why.

Exactly. Like what were they thinking?

They do kinda stink… lol

Anything to lessen the grind would be pretty neat.

Agreed, the Arena RP boosts should be “boosted” a bit lol.

They’re pretty bad. An ultra rare mission victory RP boost only got me around 1200 req points in Breakout. The rare Warzone rp boosts make those look like a joke.