Arena Req Pack Not working

I recently purchased the arena req bundle accidentally. I received two packs last week but zero today. I would like to know how to refund the bundle and get rid of the reqs I received last week.

The Arena packs should be showing up under your Unopened Packs section now, if you still wanted to seek a refund that would have to go via Xbox Live support I believe. They may not grant it to you though

> 2533274813317074;2:
> The Arena packs should be showing up under your Unopened Packs section now, if you still wanted to seek a refund that would have to go via Xbox Live support I believe. They may not grant it to you though

this is happening to me aswell the servers were off lastnight an now my packs are nowhere in sight ? any advice on fixes ?

Same my packs aren’t showing up today.

Can you folks check your unopened packs on Waypoint now? Mine showed up for me a short while ago. Depending on when you each bought the bundle though, you may already have received your packs. if you bought the Arena pack on the day / week that it launched, then you last 2 packs I believe would have been either last week or the week before

> 2533274954947377;4:
> Same my packs aren’t showing up today.

Our records show that you received and opened your Arena REQ Packs today at 10:04 AM PST.