Arena Req Pack Error

I was getting on to open my weekly Arena Req Packs and I opened one and then I had went to open the second one and it said that I already opened it and I tried to open it like 5 times and still got the same error and then I restarted Halo 5 and it was gone and i got nothing help me please. So to recap i got 2 but when i went to open them i got to open 1 and the other one told me i already opened it and then after several tries it told me the same thing and i restarted it and it was gone.

Try it here on waypoint, if its not here then its possible that its open and you’d need to go through everything until you find whats new.

Its not on waypoint and there is nothing new.

> 2533274819470176;3:
> Its not on waypoint and there is nothing new.

You’re positive nothing in your armor, skins, emblems, stances, or assassinations

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274819470176;3:
> > Its not on waypoint and there is nothing new.
>
>
> You’re positive nothing in your armor, skins, emblems, stances, or assassinations

Yes only the new thing from the 1st one i opened there is nothing else.

> 2533274819470176;1:
> I was getting on to open my weekly Arena Req Packs and I opened one and then I had went to open the second one and it said that I already opened it and I tried to open it like 5 times and still got the same error and then I restarted Halo 5 and it was gone and i got nothing help me please. So to recap i got 2 but when i went to open them i got to open 1 and the other one told me i already opened it and then after several tries it told me the same thing and i restarted it and it was gone.

On rare occasions, a REQ Pack will open without displaying the full animation. If this happens, the items will still be placed directly into your inventory. If the items are not immediately visible in your inventory, please perform a hard reset on your Xbox One and the items should be there. Additionally, if you’d like to check from your computer, the items should be in your inventory here on Halo Waypoint as well. We apologize for the inconvenience!

In today’s Arena REQ Packs you received six cosmetic unlocks:
Warrior Blade Armor
Jumpmaster Ripcord Armor
Dynast Armor
Commando Verde Armor
Foehammer Echo Helmet
Valencia Emblem