Arena Req Bundle questions

for anyone who has purchased this recently, will you recieve the packs all at once since its been out for a while now or do you have to wait weeks at a time for a new pack still?

Also, if you have completed your silver packs and are only left with golds, is this something that would guarantee legendays and mythics each pack?

Just looking for some feedback, I just realized it comes with the Combat Evolved Armor and that is my favorite Halo Armor set in the entire series. I have also never spent anything on packs so I’m a bit skeptical but do like a lot of the reach armors, legendarys, and mythics.

If you can help me out with my questions I’d greatly appreciate it, I’ve heard several different reviews about this and am curious to if its really worth it.

> 2533274852546478;1:
> for anyone who has purchased this recently, will you recieve the packs all at once since its been out for a while now or do you have to wait weeks at a time for a new pack still?
>
> Also, if you have completed your silver packs and are only left with golds, is this something that would guarantee legendays and mythics each pack?

In the description for the Arena REQ Bundle on the store it say:

> Equip your Spartan with the latest armor, weapon skins, and other requisitions with 14 Premium Arena REQ Packs (2 per week).

So you’ll be getting 2 per week, not all at once.

If you completed your Silvers it means that you won’t get Rare or Uncommon REQ cards on the Bundle, you will get a mix of Ultra Rare,Legendary and possibly Mythic, but it isn’t a 100% chance on the mythic items, so keep that in mind.Something worthwhile mentioning is that now Emblems come in a third extra spot on REQ packs, so you they won’t be taking up the space of other visual customization items.

Like mentioned above, you’ll get two every week. I bought this awhile back and seemed to get them every Monday. Also, since you finished your silvers you have a pretty good chance at getting legendary items and maybe a few mythics. Expect TONS of ultra rare items though. Definitely worth for you to buy!