Arena REQ Bundle missing? Could this be why?

When I redeemed the bundle, I logged in and out of Halo to try and recieve my REQ’s. Looking at the image with the bundle then at the HammerStorm list, there are some items from the bundle image IN the HammerStorm list! Although some are blurred, it is still very easy to tell it is them. Due to this, I think 343 might drop the February update today or, in the next few days. Any ideas?

No, that won’t happen. The live stream of the update is on the 26th of the month, and they don’t release the updates before the live stream. I’m afraid that we’ll be waiting a while before the update rolls out.

Anything could happen it’s 343 like to keep it a surprise to themselves when the update comes out but I do agree with you, the update may come with the req packs I have been thinking about this since the Area req packs were released

> 2535448519729494;3:
> Anything could happen it’s 343 like to keep it a surprise to themselves when the update comes out but I do agree with you, the update may come with the req packs I have been thinking about this since the Area req packs were released

I kinda worded the post wrong. I meant looking at the Arena Bundle’s picture and then at the HammerStorm list, there are items from the bundle image IN that list.

Yes I have noticed that like the stance with the pistol, they are linked somehow I just know it

It’s not out in the store yet, that’s when the packs go live.

They did say that some live streams will be done after the update drops in the very first livestream.

When is it out