Arena req bundle issue.

I bought the arena req bundle last Wednesday and got my first two packs no issue, instantly. A week and a day later and I haven’t had my second lot of 2 packs. Is this a known issue and is there a way to solve it?

edit: the three friends I play with that also purchased this have all had their second set of 2 packs.

edit 2: alternatively is there an email address rather than just a forum?

No-one?

yeah im having the same issue

Anybody?

No help?

I can only wish you the best of luck. No email or direct contact information is available for 343i, outside of perhaps using Twitter to contact people you know work for them (like Bravo or something) I’ve had an issue with the Warzone Req Bundle, have been posting about it since 2/17, and have still yet to receive any contact by 343i directly. I’ve contacted Xbox Support twice, and their only response is to come to this very support forum and post about it.

Kind of a frustrating loop, when so much money is tied up in this…

> 2533274806828482;6:
> I can only wish you the best of luck. No email or direct contact information is available for 343i, outside of perhaps using Twitter to contact people you know work for them (like Bravo or something) I’ve had an issue with the Warzone Req Bundle, have been posting about it since 2/17, and have still yet to receive any contact by 343i directly. I’ve contacted Xbox Support twice, and their only response is to come to this very support forum and post about it.
>
> Kind of a frustrating loop, when so much money is tied up in this…

Hey! I appreciate it buddy. Thanks for the good luck and I hope yours gets sorted as well.
Yeah, I noticed that all support is tied up in this forum, it sucks. Especially when half the time moderators don’t even respond.
Maybe I’ll catch you halo side some time.

Same problem man, Just wasted money on it, like 30 something bucks down the drain! :frowning: