Arena Qualification is the worst

Me and my buddy started Arena Swat for qualification. We did all those matches together at once. However, when we completed it al he got Diamond Qualification and i got Platinum. Now the thing is; i got more kills, and less deaths, and our win/lose ratio is the same.

This is complete -Yoink- and cannot respecr this system. Aside from the fact that youre being accounted on teamplay, this shouldnt have happend at all. What annoys me the most about not having individual qualification, is that you need a group of experienced friends to get a good qualification, because youre always in some team filled with the most limited of players (who frick you up trying to qualify).

My point with this is not that im butthurt, but that this system needs way more work. I can not accept a platinum qualification when my buddy got diamond while he was complete -Yoink- in the last 5 matches.

(Also req packs need less mongoose)

> 2533274916377426;1:
> Me and my buddy started Arena Swat for qualification. We did all those matches together at once. However, when we completed it al he got Diamond Qualification and i got Platinum. Now the thing is; i got more kills, and less deaths, and our win/lose ratio is the same.
>
> This is complete -Yoink- and cannot respecr this system. Aside from the fact that youre being accounted on teamplay, this shouldnt have happend at all. What annoys me the most about not having individual qualification, is that you need a group of experienced friends to get a good qualification, because youre always in some team filled with the most limited of players (who frick you up trying to qualify).
>
> My point with this is not that im butthurt, but that this system needs way more work. I can not accept a platinum qualification when my buddy got diamond while he was complete -Yoink- in the last 5 matches.
>
> (Also req packs need less mongoose)

I can totally agree with the mongoose complaint!