Arena Playlist....

Kinda sad. We get grifball over Assault.
BTB with BR start. Switch to pistol.
A slayer playlist with slayer gametype in team arena.
Infection saddened me. :frowning:
Warzone is getting boring.
Who really plays breakout?

Im not really trying to complain. But maybe faster playlist rotation? Some tweaks here and there. And why isnt Molten pop more offten? Its always always always truth, rig, and the other map i can remember the name of.

Mythic snipes was a blast. Super feista is always fun. Why no action sack? Soooooo many good custom games from forge made. BTB is forged made. Why not add a rotating action sack every month?

Thoughts?

> 2533275006811498;1:
> Kinda sad. We get grifball over Assault. Griffball had a huge vocal population, Assault not so much
> BTB with BR start. Switch to pistol. Personal preference
> A slayer playlist with slayer gametype in team arena. We only have 2 other game types beside slayer it’s a change of pace in Team Arena and follows HCS
> Infection saddened me. :frowning: ok yes, I personally agree
> Warzone is getting boring. Debatable…I personally still enjoy
> Who really plays breakout? I agree here, Doubles > Breakout
>
> Im not really trying to complain. But maybe faster playlist rotation? Some tweaks here and there. And why isnt Molten pop more offten? Its always always always truth, rig, and the other map i can remember the name of.
>
> Mythic snipes was a blast. Super feista is always fun. Why no action sack? Soooooo many good custom games from forge made. BTB is forged made. Why not add a rotating action sack every month?
>
> Thoughts?

I think I saw somewhere they were working on Action Sack? I hope so.

> 2533274873873545;2:
> > 2533275006811498;1:
> > Kinda sad. We get grifball over Assault. Griffball had a huge vocal population, Assault not so much
> > BTB with BR start. Switch to pistol. Personal preference
> > A slayer playlist with slayer gametype in team arena. We only have 2 other game types beside slayer it’s a change of pace in Team Arena and follows HCS
> > Infection saddened me. :frowning: ok yes, I personally agree
> > Warzone is getting boring. Debatable…I personally still enjoy
> > **Who really plays breakout?**I agree here, Doubles > Breakout
> >
> > Im not really trying to complain. But maybe faster playlist rotation? Some tweaks here and there. And why isnt Molten pop more offten? Its always always always truth, rig, and the other map i can remember the name of.
> >
> > Mythic snipes was a blast. Super feista is always fun. Why no action sack? Soooooo many good custom games from forge made. BTB is forged made. Why not add a rotating action sack every month?
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
>
> I think I saw somewhere they were working on Action Sack? I hope so.

Man, i do hope so! Husky raid was the best.