Arena Playlist CSR Rank

Getting quite frustrated with the playlist rank. i keep going from platinum 1 to 2 up and down. times i go down is when half my squad leaves a match and you get owned or your team are getting like 2 kills to 15 deaths. frustrating. not many of my friends are really into halo so i end up being lone wolf most the time and it suckkkkks.

anyone wanting to play in a squad add me on xbox live. i cant always use a mic as my 3 month old is asleep when i have time to play. but ill always listen to others on mic and play for the team.

hit me up with a PM or something. would be good to play with people who are at equal skill levels.

you could try joining some like minded people.
Iv’e used the below site and there are loads of cool people on there.

It definitely is frustrating when you rank dowm because of the quitters, betrayers, and de-rankers who pusposefully die, but it is possible to grind it up by yourself - just tonight i finished the grind from gold slayer to platinum, wihout a team. Overall i think it is good that the ranking works this way, in that it rewards team play rather than the people who watch you die and clean up your kills in safety just so they can keep their precious k/d ratio (seen so many team mates watch me die from cover, only to come out once the enemy is weak).That said, i know how annnoying it is, so happy to team up and try and level up with you - im wanting diamond slayer now.

> 2533275035255629;3:
> It definitely is frustrating when you rank dowm because of the quitters, betrayers, and de-rankers who pusposefully die, but it is possible to grind it up by yourself - just tonight i finished the grind from gold slayer to platinum, wihout a team. Overall i think it is good that the ranking works this way, in that it rewards team play rather than the people who watch you die and clean up your kills in safety just so they can keep their precious k/d ratio (seen so many team mates watch me die from cover, only to come out once the enemy is weak).That said, i know how annnoying it is, so happy to team up and try and level up with you - im wanting diamond slayer now.

Totally agree. Ive been solo the whole time. Sweet mate ill add your gamertag. Im usually only on evenings during the week. Ill be on tonight hopefully. Will just send you an invite if your online. Im wanting diamond to.