Arena over warzone

I like a good match of warzone but does anyone agree that arena seems to reflect skill better. In wazone if you buy a huge pack you can dominate but not in arena. Thats just my thinking, what do you guys think?

I think that is the whole point of having the two.

Of course arena reflects skill better. To me if you want to know how good you are play FFA. Shows how good your individual skill is, not how good your “team” happens to be.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Of course arena reflects skill better. To me if you want to know how good you are play FFA. Shows how good your individual skill is, not how good your “team” happens to be.

IMO FFA shows how good of a janitor you are, but there is also some skilled required to clean up kills.

I think that playing in arena is a better experience than warzone overall. In Warzone there’s so much going on that your actions have little effect on the games outcome. You can spawn with a powerful weapon/vehicle but you’ll probably get killed before you can even use it. If the other team controls all bases, you’ve pretty much already lost because getting by the other team to take a base is next to impossible, especially since the other team will try to spawn kill you and everyone else at your home base (this has happened much more often now, thanks to Achilles) Most of the points come from boss kills, but at this point I’m honestly convinced that the game decides who gets awarded the kill beforehand, regardless of who gets the last hit. I’ve seen bosses get nailed by rockets and lasers from the perspective of the person firing them, and they clearly get the last shot but it awards the kill to the other team anyway. I was so hyped for warzone when they first revealed it last year, but now I think it’s just one of the worst games I’ve ever played. I’ve moved on to Team Arena and BTB, and I haven’t looked back.

Arena is balanced, and with warzone now becoming full teams 24/7 I’d rather play arena. At least your fate is in your hands, it just depends on your skill. Warzone is becoming a strange beast. Sometimes you can luck out and get all randoms and the wacky chaos that was there at launch makes it fun again, but mostly it’s very one sided with the goal becoming just to not get spawn killed for 10 minutes.

I go into warzone assault for req points and usually end up with mediocre stats. I don’t think i’ve used a req card in warzone now that I think about it; I’m saving all my points for unlocks right now. As far as pure enjoyment goes though, arena is wayyyyy better than warzone. personal preference anyway.

Depends how you look at it. Both require skill in the field. Communication is key with battle coordination.

> 2533274896861900;1:
> I like a good match of warzone but does anyone agree that arena seems to reflect skill better. In wazone if you buy a huge pack you can dominate but not in arena. Thats just my thinking, what do you guys think?

It’s not really an opinion. It’s on objective fact that Arena is a higher skill-cap mode based upon equal starts, teamwork, and precision.

343 has explicitly stated that Warzone is designed as a casual multiplayer experience.

That’s the idea

> 2533274862021313;4:
> > 2533274816788253;3:
> > Of course arena reflects skill better. To me if you want to know how good you are play FFA. Shows how good your individual skill is, not how good your “team” happens to be.
>
>
> IMO FFA shows how good of a janitor you are, but there is also some skilled required to clean up kills.

Maybe when it was max eight player but now with max six there is a lot more one on one engagements.

> 2533274978553590;5:
> I think that playing in arena is a better experience than warzone overall. In Warzone there’s so much going on that your actions have little effect on the games outcome. You can spawn with a powerful weapon/vehicle but you’ll probably get killed before you can even use it. If the other team controls all bases, you’ve pretty much already lost because getting by the other team to take a base is next to impossible, especially since the other team will try to spawn kill you and everyone else at your home base (this has happened much more often now, thanks to Achilles) Most of the points come from boss kills, but at this point I’m honestly convinced that the game decides who gets awarded the kill beforehand, regardless of who gets the last hit. I’ve seen bosses get nailed by rockets and lasers from the perspective of the person firing them, and they clearly get the last shot but it awards the kill to the other team anyway. I was so hyped for warzone when they first revealed it last year, but now I think it’s just one of the worst games I’ve ever played. I’ve moved on to Team Arena and BTB, and I haven’t looked back.

With what you were saying with the bosses on who gets the kill, I had a game that i was shooting the phaton guy on apex 7 and the other team was using a guas hog and they got the kill witch the game was pretty even for both teams but that boss caused us the loss. So i went into theater because i was convinced i got the last hit, went frame by frame and the hog got the last hit pretty much 2 millimeters ahead of my tank shell.
I think i may have a video of it on my account but not sure.